Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Paintless Dent Removal - Crease line

Shaneo83

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE SSV Sedan
Hi all,

For some reason my rear left door has 3 little dings from idiots who have decided it's ok to open their door and hit my car in the process, this infuriates me.

They are all small but the third is on the crease line, probably 5mm in length and not deep.

Does anyone have experience with a paint less dent removal company (In Sydney) removing these small dents and in particular the one on the crease line?

It's all I see now when I look at the car, frustrating.

wetwork65

A wet business
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Wagon & VF SV6 Wagon
Hi all,

For some reason my rear left door has 3 little dings from idiots who have decided it's ok to open their door and hit my car in the process, this infuriates me.

They are all small but the third is on the crease line, probably 5mm in length and not deep.

Does anyone have experience with a paint less dent removal company (In Sydney) removing these small dents and in particular the one on the crease line?

It's all I see now when I look at the car, frustrating.
Yes I know its been 2 years but does anyone have a suggestion for PDR in Sydney, preferably the Northern Beaches. I have a similar query to fix the damage from some kind soul who dented my rear door twice on the crease line. $350 I have been quoted seems like a lot of $$$