Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[VIC] Panasonic 50" Full HD Plasma Television TH-P50U20A

Status
Not open for further replies.

WHITESSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
2006 VE SSV
ITEM: Panasonic 50" Plasma TV like New in box

CONDITION: Used

PRICE: $600

DELIVERY/PICK UP INFORMATION: Pick Up Only

PAYMENT OPTIONS: COD, Direct Deposit,

CONTACT DETAILS: Email, PM, Phone or Other

OTHER INFO:50 inch Full HD plasma TV used but still in original box like new with remote and approx 3 Years warranty still remaining (Good guys extra 4 years warranty) Purchased originally on the 5.7.2010 will be sold with original receipt with warranty documents purchase price total was $1799 so this is a bargain buy for whoever wants it feel free to ask me any questions. Is currently in a lock up storage shed so pick up preferred as might be to hard to organize myself to be at the storage shed and freight company at same time would make a great Christmas present need it gone asap :)

Description
Movie lovers will enjoy the high contrast ratio of the Panasonic plasma HD television with a dynamic 2,000,000:1 for sharp images in dark or bright lighting. Users can view photos and videos with high quality with the Panasonic TV TH-P50U20A model. They can also enjoy mp3 and ACC music. The HD TV has three HDMI ports to allow users to connect multiple devices for more entertainment options. They can connect a game console to the Panasonic TV and a satellite or cable box and a Blu-ray player for more movie options. The Panasonic plasma HD television has a resolution of 1920x1080 pixels. The HD TV has 600Hz Sub-field drive along with a 900 line moving picture resolution for better imagery. The 50-inch (1270 mm) screen allows viewers in any part of the room to be a part of the action on the screen. The Panasonic TV has dimensions of 76.91 cm by 121.79 cm by 9.3 cm and a weight of 32.46 kg. Entertainment goes to a whole new level with this Panasonic television.

Product Identifiers
Brand Panasonic
Model TH-P50U20A
MPN TH-P50U20A

Key Features
Display Technology Plasma
Screen Size 50'' (127 cm)
Display Resolution 1920 x 1080 pixels
Native Resolution 1080p (Full HD)
Television Definition HDTV
Native Aspect Ratio 16:9

Technical Features
Contrast Ratio 2000000:1 (Dynamic)
Aspect Ratio 14:9 Enhanced, 16:9
Supported Resolutions 1080i (HDTV), 1080p (HDTV), 480i (SDTV), 480p (EDTV), 576i, 576p, 720p (HDTV)
Built-in Tuner DVB, NTSC, PAL
Comb Filter 3DYC / 3D Digital
Adjustable Colour Temperature With Adjustable Color Temperature

Audio Features
Number Of Speakers 2
Speaker Power 2 x 10 Watt
Audio Type Virtual Surround

Dimensions
Height 76.91 cm
Width 121.79 cm
Depth 9.3 cm
Weight 32.46 kg