Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Panel Beater ****ed up my body kit!!

rgv-bt1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Executive
i went back to them today and they said they will respray it again on monday.

Shounak

The Kicking Horse
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive S2 + XF Panel Van Project
It's white.. Who gives a f*ck.. It can hardly be noticed..

Different story for blues/blacks..

But good result nonetheless..

Chaddy

Reaction score
Members Ride
vh commodore sl
coming from me a painter and by looking at ypur car it is in need of a good buff. it doesnttake long for a car to fade if its not looked after even if its is 6 months old. and another point that your only noticing now coz u got work done is a color difference there is a color difference on every plastic bit that is painted from factory on every car because the solvents evaporate different and make the color diff. go to a car yard and look at a brand new car the bars and handles will be diff i guarantee you you just dont look coz you think new means perfect,far from it...

rgv-bt1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Executive
It's white.. Who gives a f*ck.. It can hardly be noticed..

Different story for blues/blacks..

But good result nonetheless..

Them pictures where taken from a 1.3mp phone camera and dont show much they really stand out. It can be noticed from a hundred meters away.

I went with them to the paint shop today and it turns out that they used a base paint and it was not even close.

This came from the paint people themselves who said that it looked ridiculous.

By the way asshole I GIVE A ****

Shounak

The Kicking Horse
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive S2 + XF Panel Van Project
Them pictures where taken from a 1.3mp phone camera and dont show much they really stand out. It can be noticed from a hundred meters away.

I went with them to the paint shop today and it turns out that they used a base paint and it was not even close.

This came from the paint people themselves who said that it looked ridiculous.

By the way asshole I GIVE A ****
I think of white cars, like I think of Vanilla Icecream.. It is the absence of flavour, or in the case of cars: colour..

I personally would never buy a white car, but that's just me..

And hahahah.. A bit touchy.. Lighten up big fella, we're on the world wide web here. Not everyone will share your opinion.. Live with it..

Julie

moderator- for now anyway
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VT Calais 355 + SC VY V6
coming from me a painter and by looking at ypur car it is in need of a good buff. it doesnttake long for a car to fade if its not looked after even if its is 6 months old. and another point that your only noticing now coz u got work done is a color difference there is a color difference on every plastic bit that is painted from factory on every car because the solvents evaporate different and make the color diff. go to a car yard and look at a brand new car the bars and handles will be diff i guarantee you you just dont look coz you think new means perfect,far from it...

I'll vouch 4 that too. Our VT has factory fitted and sprayed hbd kit, the kit is a slightly different colour to the rest of the car.

Lumps of cheese

welcome to the machine
Reaction score
Members Ride
83 vh sle, 4x4 hilux, 03 monaro, 07 nightrain
Not everyone will share your opinion.. Live with it..
LOL, ain't that the truth!

rgv-bt1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Executive
some people should keep their opinions to themselves

dmitch

DonkeySS
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS SS S2
good result.. i got my car cut and polished when it was in an accident and they didnt cut and polish my side skirts or mirrors so they look abit diff... they can b lazy sometimes.. but i gotta get it cut and polished again soon cos of paint overspray from some idiots near where i was working.. so will just get it done then..