Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Panel Beater ****ed up my body kit!!

1vngal

Reaction score
Members Ride
'Ruby' 1991 VN Exec & '98 Proton M21 Coupe
Airstrike, I want Ruby to look like that.....^^

Did you polish that yourself? What did you use?? Parts of Ruby were faded, and I've gotten rid of all that, but she's not as shiny as I'd like her to be.

And rgv-bt1, I would have just polished the car, and see if that made any difference. but, if they are going to do it again for free, go for it. After all, it's their f*** up. they should fix it.

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS

Did you polish that yourself? What did you use??
Yeh that was done myself. That was with Meguires NXT Gen Tech Wax. Was actually waxed like 4 weeks before that pic, that was just with a good wash.
AirStrike :air:

beeks

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
XR6 5sp MKII + DR 600S
It's just a shame the crack stacked his joy.All that hard work maintaining that creamy paint job...wasted.Just buy a white car ,and if you hit a tree or collide with a wombat,you won't be bitterly disappointed.

rgv-bt1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Executive

Did you polish that yourself? What did you use?? Parts of Ruby were faded, and I've gotten rid of all that, but she's not as shiny as I'd like her to be.

And rgv-bt1, I would have just polished the car, and see if that made any difference. but, if they are going to do it again for free, go for it. After all, it's their f*** up. they should fix it.

Well they wouldnt admit it at first, but it was the wrong paint. They were trying to save a few bucks and it came out looking like ****. So now they have to do it all over again.

Also, about polishing the car. I had polished the car about two weeks before and i knew it wouldnt make a difference but they insisted that it would fix it so i told THEM to polish it. They hadnt even polished a quarter of the door when he stopped and said that it wouldnt change anything. Which was what i was telling them the whole time