Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

panhard rod?

digisol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Toyota Landcruiser
Without it the car will drive like a crab, good for eating, no good for driving, but it's possible to have yours cut and modified to the right length, if done by someone that knows their stuff.

jNINE

Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
I have a 'couple'
digisol said:
Without it the car will drive like a crab, good for eating, no good for driving, but it's possible to have yours cut and modified to the right length, if done by someone that knows their stuff.

I think you will find that it's illegal to do that!

Anyway, if you don't mind heading northside, we can certainly fit your front struts and springs. As far as kings go, havent had any problems with them! If you are getting shortned struts & shocks, Boge is a good brand to consider and very reasonably priced.

quiksilver1

Reaction score
Members Ride
vu ss
jnine,were abouts are yous and how much to fit front springs,rear springs,shortened rear shocks and panhard rod?? cheers

jNINE

Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
I have a 'couple'
Are you going superlow? If you are it's best to put shortened front struts in at the same time as the springs. Anyway, for fitting you are looking at around $165 plus $45 for wheel alignment. We are in Geebung.