Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

PaRaDoX's MA71 Manual Turbo Targa Supra

PaRaDoX

Because Racecouch...
Reaction score
Members Ride
none
Here is my supra!

Body: Widebody Targa top
Colour: White
Wheels: Stock "15 Sawblades
Interior: Blue interior
Engine: 7MGTE, 3.0L DOHC turbo inline 6
Turbo: T61 Turbo , 600x300 Front mount intercooler
Fuel: 835cc injectors, Walbro GSS341
Exhaust: 3" turbo back
Transmission: 5 speed turbo manual R154, Os Giken TS2CD twin plate clutch
Diff/Axels: 4.30 LSD, double wishbone IRS
Extra's: Digital dash, Few gauges, Gizzmo MS-IBC electronic Boost controller, Tokico Illumina II's Electronic Adjustable Shocks.
ECU: Haltech e6x
Audio: Engine noises!
Power: 307wkw @ 16psi

This is a very fun car to drive i must say :)

SDC13255.jpg

12012009595.jpg

SDC13400.jpg

SDC12786.jpg

18022009688.jpg

Last edited:

f1tzy

Reaction score
Members Ride
FG XR6T Ute manual
Im a fan of supra's mate nice car. How heavy is the clutch? Just need some 18's lowered, different front bar and romove the targa's permanently and it will look hot as.

PaRaDoX

Because Racecouch...
Reaction score
Members Ride
none
targa is sexy!!!!!! seriously its like the ONLY non gay convertible...i cant wait for summer...

umm yeah i got a jap spec front bar in my back yard just needs to be painted and rims will come !!!

the clutch is pretty heavy but atleast you know its going to hold good power, the cluch was fitted 3 months before the previous owner stopped driving it, i need to get a daily driver, i dont think i could drive it every day, daily will be a auto commodore v6 hehe on lpg

vnv8driver

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
304 Calais
looks good, how much did you get it for with blown head gasket?

And i wouldnt say its the ONLY non gay car, i drove a manual ford capri turbo with the roof off all weekend and they are cool!

f1tzy

Reaction score
Members Ride
FG XR6T Ute manual
targa is sexy!!!!!! seriously its like the ONLY non gay convertible...i cant wait for summer...

umm yeah i got a jap spec front bar in my back yard just needs to be painted and rims will come !!!

the clutch is pretty heavy but atleast you know its going to hold good power, the cluch was fitted 3 months before the previous owner stopped driving it, i need to get a daily driver, i dont think i could drive it every day, daily will be a auto commodore v6 hehe on lpg

What rims have u got planned for it? Lol i bet the last owner was glad he spent a ****load on a triple plate and then stop driving it. Ill see if I can dig up a photo of this hot as mkiii supra.

Wagon_Wheel

Drop A Patch....
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VS Clubsport, VP Wagon Daily
Damn, you didnt muck around man :p
Good work, hope it doesnt need to much work to get it going again.
All the best with this rig man

PaRaDoX

Because Racecouch...
Reaction score
Members Ride
none
hehe cheers, yeah i had my eye on this for the last 4 weeks actually (before the vp was smashed) and regardless of the vp i probbly woulda still picked it up...

im gonna get me a auto v6 + LPG sometime in the next few months, the supra will never see peak hour traffic, i dont think i could drive it in that traffic,

i picked it up for $2500, well yeah clutch has to be worth tons :p it feels REALLY deep, hydraullic aswell, you'll see me with 1 tanked left leg and a skinny right leg from the clutch...lol

f1tzy

Reaction score
Members Ride
FG XR6T Ute manual
Lol my dad had that problem when he was younger and its plain as day to see it in photos ha ha

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
That aint no widebody boy!