Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Parked like an idiot....

87RB30VL

Swiggidy Swag
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
09' FG XR6 Falcon, 75' HJ Kingswood Ute
I peed on someones car once, does that count as damage?

snowy01

lolwut
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Daily / VF SV6 /
Your an absolute wanker, plain and simple. There is no justifiable reason to damage another persons car, ever.

This.

And sorry to say Karma is a bit%h.

acarmody

Donati..Whoa Green
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina
What if they scracth your car and you see them walk away. you wouldnt smash them and their car up?

No I wouldn't. I would call the police and start an insurance claim. My revenge is making them pay for the repairs.

Smashing them and their cars will just land me in trouble with the law.

uniacidz

Harden the Frak Up
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina
What if they scracth your car and you see them walk away. you wouldnt smash them and their car up?

Actually that happened to me in my previous car

Was actually sitting in the car waiting for my friend to finish shopping and some lady parked next to me and got out and opened the rear door of her car and smashed my drivers mirror.

She started to walk off and only when i got out and called out to her did she say sorry.

No note, and she knew she did it and only after being caught out did she apologise.

Repairs needed were new internals, new glass mirror and managed to save the outer paint colour coded exterior.

So yes i have been nice and yes i have also been screwed over as well.

Sent from my HTC ARIA using Tapatalk II.IV.X

GoodTimes

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 VE Thunder Sandman, 6-speed Manual
Actually that happened to me in my previous car

Was actually sitting in the car waiting for my friend to finish shopping and some lady parked next to me and got out and opened the rear door of her car and smashed my drivers mirror.

She started to walk off and only when i got out and called out to her did she say sorry.

No note, and she knew she did it and only after being caught out did she apologise.

Repairs needed were new internals, new glass mirror and managed to save the outer paint colour coded exterior.

So yes i have been nice and yes i have also been screwed over as well.

Sent from my HTC ARIA using Tapatalk II.IV.X

I don't understand how peooe can do something to someone's car, yet stay parked there. You'd obviously see transfer of paint or something on there car.

I once walked out of a shopping centre at night, about 60 metres from my car, (I always reverse park in, so always facing outwards), he/ she drove up and hit the tailgate of my Ute then reversed (I at this point was running over), turned their lights off so no number plate was visible and drove off. It was a VT/ VX white wagon if you ever see one around.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2

Mk2

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Calais S2
It was a VT/ VX white wagon if you ever see one around.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2
Never seen one in my life, sorry.

Here's my newest contribution; F250 parked in Ikea when all he needed to do was park over in the trailer parking spaces and he would've been fine.

T3BRkFP.jpg

BSGhv81.jpg

uniacidz

Harden the Frak Up
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina
Those are huge in person

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Disco
Yeah I sorta sympathize, But I can still get mine in a normal spot and it doesnt stick out too bad.

Drawnnite

Obviously Unsensible
Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 Vs Ute
its like this chevy silverado i saw up in the country.
the guy parked it like a normal person, straight and what not and on the drivers side leaves that small gap to the line, like you do.
however it was that wide it took over about a 1/4 to a 1/3 of the space on the passenger side
and took over alteast a 1/4+ of the space behind him.

huge things that are.