Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Parked like an idiot....

87RB30VL

Swiggidy Swag
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
09' FG XR6 Falcon, 75' HJ Kingswood Ute
I reversed into one of those a few months ago, you might have seen me post pics of the damage in the "what did you blah blah to car" thread. needed to replace a tail light cos' it smashed the indicator lense and bulb, his bumper had a tiny scuff mark that rubbed off

K-BAGZ

De Plane! De Plane!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR II S-pac V6 Ute / VZ SV6 Sedan / VZ R8
That is stunningly stupid. Maybe the lady seen double lines?

Sokoza

Beep Beep
Reaction score
Members Ride
'92 VP GTS
In shopping centre carparks I used to park as far away as possible and I would park over the line and take two spots. Every time I would park far away from the shop entrance with nobody around someone would park beside me still and end up opening their door into my car it is frustrating and infuriating. I can see that its rude when people have NO parks left and you'v double parked but in a general situation I don't see the problem with extra buffer zone basically saying STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM MY CAR.

JMP

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY 5.7 Berlina
parking away from everyone is a good idea if your worried about your car but taking up 2 spots in the process only brings attention to your car and it's never good. You will always get people that will purposely damage your car because of it.

Loaded Dice

.... Lets roll.
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12 SSV Redline
yeah I as thinking that too.

Mk2

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Calais S2
Yep, no matter how far from other cars, doubling up is douchebag territory.

JMP

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY 5.7 Berlina
When I go to the shops on my bike to get lunch I ride right up to the doors of the shops and park there muhahaha

Do you chain it to the doors so it moves with them?

Sokoza

Beep Beep
Reaction score
Members Ride
'92 VP GTS
parking away from everyone is a good idea if your worried about your car but taking up 2 spots in the process only brings attention to your car and it's never good. You will always get people that will purposely damage your car because of it.

And thats the vengeful truth about humans, instead of leaving **** alone they will purposly damage other peoples goods because of course they are always in the right and others must be punished.