Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Parked like an idiot....

Tasmaniak

Not a valid input....
Reaction score
Website
www.ranjinstallations.com.au
Members Ride
VR Stato, C180 Kompressor, Prado and Ka
1405663145_1018158123.gif

Omg. That is ####ing awesome.

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
I dont get that video. Ok, the car isnt fantasticly parked. Although he isnt taking up two spots, hes just on the line and where I work there are people that park like that all the ####ing time and it does my head in, because they drive little Yaris' and on the other side of their car theeres about 4000 meters of space. Infact, ive started leaving notes alerting them to their sub par parking skills.

But that truck, theres no way it should be in that carpark to begin with. Its clearly to big to park in there unless the other car is leaving more than enough room.

Hell since buying the wagon, Ive had to be picky where I park because its longer than my old car and longer than the a lot of the car spots and its also wider. I have trouble parking in underground carparks at the best of times.

hi_ryder

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
vp calais ls1, vp berlina 3.8L
I dont get that video. Ok, the car isnt fantasticly parked. Although he isnt taking up two spots, hes just on the line and where I work there are people that park like that all the ####ing time and it does my head in, because they drive little Yaris' and on the other side of their car theeres about 4000 meters of space. Infact, ive started leaving notes alerting them to their sub par parking skills.

But that truck, theres no way it should be in that carpark to begin with. Its clearly to big to park in there unless the other car is leaving more than enough room.

Hell since buying the wagon, Ive had to be picky where I park because its longer than my old car and longer than the a lot of the car spots and its also wider. I have trouble parking in underground carparks at the best of times.

theres always more to the story. bet the owner of the truck and sedan have a history. that might be underground apartment complex parking...

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 SV6 & Alfa Romeo 156 V6
theres always more to the story. bet the owner of the truck and sedan have a history. that might be underground apartment complex parking...

There may be history , but that's extreme way of getting the point across , a burning bag of poo might be left on the truck owners front door

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
And how do you reckon that incident panned out? Boofhead in the truck might have had a very difficult time explaining his actions and you can bet his hip pocket hurt afterwards.

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
What truck? I see a ute (unless i missed another pic/vid posted)

Maybe he's just old and mistook the go pedal for the stop pedal. Happens often (more often than it should). If it was deliberate, he wouldn't bother getting out to look, he'd just leave after his plan was complete.