Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Passenger Seatbelt Light.

Junny

purrrrrr
Reaction score
Members Ride
VUII Maloo + shitty painted vp
when i drove out of the driveway without my selt belt on. i relised IT DOESNT COME ON. . . .

alien

Reaction score
Members Ride
03 VY Supercharged 3.8L
Junny, that's because no Holden vehicle was ever equipped with the passenger sensors. Well actually... none of the general public sale vehicles were.

They have the provisions for it because it was used in a select few vehicles and if people wanted in future they could do it themslves i guess. Even if it is fair pointless.

Calaber, the reason Holden didn't do it wasn't because of just that it was because there would also need to be a sensor on the seat. And if you put a breifcase on it it would probably set it off. Otherwise the other way of doing it is to make it on a timer to alert if it's not plugged in for the first 30 seconds or so, but if your the sort of person that warms up their vehicle its useless again!

This feature is probably too much of a hassle to worry about getting working. I definatly wouldn't be doing it.

Junny

purrrrrr
Reaction score
Members Ride
Junny, that's because no Holden vehicle was ever equipped with the passenger sensors. Well actually... none of the general public sale vehicles were.

They have the provisions for it because it was used in a select few vehicles and if people wanted in future they could do it themslves i guess. Even if it is fair pointless.

Calaber, the reason Holden didn't do it wasn't because of just that it was because there would also need to be a sensor on the seat. And if you put a breifcase on it it would probably set it off. Otherwise the other way of doing it is to make it on a timer to alert if it's not plugged in for the first 30 seconds or so, but if your the sort of person that warms up their vehicle its useless again!

This feature is probably too much of a hassle to worry about getting working. I definatly wouldn't be doing it.

1. i meant the drivers seat.
2. it only starts beeping when u start moving

alien

Reaction score
Members Ride
03 VY Supercharged 3.8L
1. Sorry, didn't know that.
As for 2, yes i know that, but would be kind of annoying everytime you start moving if there was no passenger there wouldn't it?

Junny

purrrrrr
Reaction score
Members Ride
1. i meant the drivers seat.
2. Same as number 1 but, it only starts beeping when u start moving
lol

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2

I agree. Not worth the trouble.

Junny

purrrrrr
Reaction score
Members Ride
oh .... i just remembered my friend had a vz. haha but it was only on the drivers side