Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Passenger Seatbelt Light.

Reaction score
Members Ride
Audi A4 Quattro B8
When I used to drive S packs at my old job (I think VZ) the seatbelt beep would come on when I tried to drive without the belt inserted (I'm only talking drivers side, forget passenger).

My WK Caprice nothing happens if I dont put my seatbelt in. I do prefer it as I cant stand the noise anyways. I'm curious, why would a WK Caprice not have the warning but Commodores do?

My uncle in Germany (just flew back from there) has the new A-Class Mercedes (yes I told him it was a looserish car in a very nice way... C class would the lowest I'd go) and his car detects even if rear passengers dont have seatbelts. No beep just a message on the dash saying there are people in the back not wearing seatbelts. I do like that idea.

Junny

purrrrrr
Reaction score
Members Ride
VUII Maloo + shitty painted vp
When I used to drive S packs at my old job (I think VZ) the seatbelt beep would come on when I tried to drive without the belt inserted (I'm only talking drivers side, forget passenger).

My WK Caprice nothing happens if I dont put my seatbelt in. I do prefer it as I cant stand the noise anyways. I'm curious, why would a WK Caprice not have the warning but Commodores do?

My uncle in Germany (just flew back from there) has the new A-Class Mercedes (yes I told him it was a looserish car in a very nice way... C class would the lowest I'd go) and his car detects even if rear passengers dont have seatbelts. No beep just a message on the dash saying there are people in the back not wearing seatbelts. I do like that idea.

annoying when u just put bags n **** there. it still goes off