Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

PCE Chevy LS3 1.7 Ratio Aluminum Pedestal Mount Roller Rocker Arm Set Black

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
There's a shaft mount kit for the standard OE rockers I've seen. Looks solid as.

vr304

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 ssv manual
I wonder what sort of difference the higher ratio ones would make with the stock camshaft?

07GTS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VEGTS BUILT BLOWN E85
I wonder what sort of difference the higher ratio ones would make with the stock camshaft?
maby 10hp its not much, i done it way back in the boltons stage

07GTS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VEGTS BUILT BLOWN E85
does it make the engine rev a bit more freely also? Probably not worth it just for 10hp odd
was a big stuff around really as the VE HSV LS2 had the crap lifters and the rockers needed better valve springs but then the lifters didnt like the extra pressure so it worked and seemed to rev up good but had lifter noise on deceleration, ended up getting camshaft anyway so couldnt use the 1.8 rockers still have them in my shed doing nothing

abuch47

Reaction score
Members Ride
LSS3 YOOTE
was a big stuff around really as the VE HSV LS2 had the crap lifters and the rockers needed better valve springs but then the lifters didnt like the extra pressure so it worked and seemed to rev up good but had lifter noise on deceleration, ended up getting camshaft anyway so couldnt use the 1.8 rockers still have them in my shed doing nothing
is this year the year?

07GTS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VEGTS BUILT BLOWN E85
is this year the year?
i hope so next few months, engine is 99% built then i have to finish some work on the blower, finish fuel system, oil cooler setup, radiator was to big so had to modify, front air dam almost done, can't wait to get it going n tune the fu#@ out of it make some pony's, ive kept some compression in it so should perk up nice on ethanol n over spun blower