Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[LS1] PCM Relocation

MRNICK

LS1 LOVE
Reaction score
Website
www.holdenowners.com
Members Ride
VYII SS UTE
Hi Guys.

I am wanting to tidy the engine bay up in my VYII SS Ute and as a result, a few things will need to be moved around.
I am doing a wire tuck also.

I was wondering if anyone had reference to a write-up somewhere around the internet that was thorough and in-depth?
I found one on LS1.com.au - but I can't seem to see the pictures there - the words without the pictures are useless to me.

Any help would be appreciated.
Cheers!

st3r3otyp3

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX HSV VX SS
It is easy as I`ve done both my Clubsport and SS, stick your head in the engine bay and look behind the passenger strut tower on the firewall and you will see a big grommet, take this off it has a 2 piece plastic locking donut piece that goes around the loom. if you find this the rest is easy, I did find that grinding down the PCM heat-sink fins made it fit easier behind the kick panel, I may take some pics tomorrow if I CBF.

Munz

Right Foot Action
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Calais LS1 / VL RB30e daily
hey stereo, can you take some pics for me???

have you got a manual or auto, I read that the auto computer is located there too?

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
I have the PCM in the passenger footwell on the VC, but it was a custom wiring harness so it was easy to do.