Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Pedders Sports Ryder vs Comfort Gas

occtec

Reaction score
Members Ride
2015 VF SV6 MY15
Hi Guys, i have lowered my Ve 1"3/4 using comfort gas shocks and sports ryder pedders springs rides nice but bottoms out over pot holes. I have spoken to Pedders who are willing to exchange the springs to FE2 height but now im not sure if i should change my shocks from comfort gas to sports ryder. Pedders say the car will respond better through the steering wheel if i go the sports ryder shocks, but tend to be less responsive if i use the comfort gas. what i want is a comfortable ride, the current setup i have is reasonable which is with the 1"3/4 springs and comfort gas shocks but now that im going FE2 springs i dont know if i should change shocks to sports ryder, will i get about the same comfort? Better or worse? My wheels are 18" alloys with low profile tyres.

cheers

bj42turbo

Reaction score
Members Ride
1990 VN Executive
On my past commodores I have always had Red sports riders in the front and comfort shocks in the back.
Although this dosn't relate 100% to VE as mine were, 2 x VN's, VS and VT.

Unfortunately as you have 18's as does my Mum on her VE the ride will always be harsh.
Dazz