Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Pedders Sus / ABS Brakes $$$$$$$$

NVE_069

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wh Statesman LS1
Wish me luck tomorrow as im taken the car to pedders for there $14 check over tomorrowm, Only to see what thay come up with, i know what it needs but just wonna see what all the fuss is about so thats that.

I also have a booking with ABS brakes as well coz there really wired atm an it pays to have working brakes when you need them, as i wouldnt risk my life on it. which im hopen dont cost too much but if so thats where there No intrest payment plan comes in handy for us.

Pedders prob would suprise me if its over 2000 as thats what i have seen alot of ppl sayn lately so thats why im taken it there to see lol.

Wish me luck for that lol

Cheers

markovr

Reaction score
Website
youtu.be
Members Ride
07vessv 94vr .04vz wgn,93vp wgn,82 vhV6 wgn 88 vn
Look out for the bent z bar story...I got it from them the few times I have been there.

NVE_069

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wh Statesman LS1
Been to pedders all up was $1650 he said it isnt that bad just need 1 control arm a few rubbers new rear shocks n bearing caps for the front i also asked how much to lower it 975 on top fuk that. i can get super low springs for 200 new an shocks to match 400 for the lot

brakes $155 need machineing and the flude is real dirty so that need a flush thats it im suprised lol