Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

PEDDERS Suspension $2153 quote for my VN

Morgasshk

Morgasshk
Reaction score
Website
www.personaltradingpost.com.au
Members Ride
VY Exec 3.8L Sedan 9C1 Pack
@ VNPOWER - FE2 suspension is ROUGH, VERY heavy ride, I have it in my VY and thought WTF for ages, but it's just what it's like, sticks like glue, less bodyroll etc, but very tough...

I did the pedders thing too... worst thing i could have done, got the $14 check, said EVERYTHING was bugger, quoted close to $3.5k over two visits...

Said to drive it home and not drive it unless I only driving it bac there, and also said they were dubious about letting me leave the shop with it... :)

I had a busted power steering seal and was leaking fluid over my front end for two years, had apparently turned rubbers, bushes, tie rod ends, rack, steering arms etc, everything rubber was disintegrated, and most of the other stuff was worn or loose... I wish I'd gottent hem to do it now...

Ended up selling the car 8 months later after sitting for 6 months, fro $350... PERFECT body and near perfect interior, buggered Gearbox and front end, rest was good... :( Ended up buying a VR Acclaim, and over 16 months put over $5K into repairs anyway, never even got mags for her... :(

Now I have my VY which I like and have stereo, mags, cb etc, to make it fun at least, but I miss my ole VK, she was hot as... :)