Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Peeps other EF falcon futura wagon

P plater

the immortal misguided one
Reaction score
Members Ride
1994 Ford Falcon Futura wagon/ 1994 VR Exec wagon
Hey all, another update, not much has changed in how the car is going but now have the takka takka takka of doom, I can grab hold of my crank pulley and move it a good 10mm, so I have excessive end float now, but I've thrown Penrite 20-60 in and given it new plugs, P/S pressure switch and fresh power steering fluid, everything seems OK now, but I'll start saving up for an AU2 or 3 E-gas motor, and an ED or early EF transmission, my idea is to run an AU1 Tickford factory dual fuel ECU so Smartlock works but I get sequential injection below 3,500 RPM (I think more research is needed ) which would work better with the gas injection set up, and the E-gas motor would be better as I run gas a lot,

P plater

Reaction score
Members Ride
hey all, a lot has happened since the last update, I have done an AU motor and transmission into the old girl, I got my LPG shop to do it as they have done heaps of AU conversions in the past. it took 3 days but the end result was worth it as now it now doesn't sound like a ticking time bomb, and now have all of the gears in my transmission again, here is a few photos of the upgrade.

out with the old boat anchor

1531818257497.jpg

In with the shiny new AU motor

.temp.jpg

P plater

Reaction score
Members Ride
Hey all, here is another update on the old bird, I have upgraded my gas injection kit that I had stashed away as well as finishing a few niggles with its climate control upgrade and putting most of the under bonnet A/C lines, condenser receiver drier TX valve. then of course Murphy had to visit me and I had my first accident as a driver, ad a person in front of me with no working brake lights and suddenly slowed down, I had a good gap so was able to stop with out hitting the guy in front but a young lad in a Getz behind me was a little distracted by another car and rear ended me, the young lad only had his P's for a short time, and I couldn't be angry at him as he was already having a bad enough day. his insurance company was also happy to fix my car so I'm pretty happy how it turned out.

picture of my new gas injection kit
View media item 702
C6U4YVQXHkpC5FDH8

Picture of the young lads car
View media item 703
K71ygqEgdUV41mjG8

And mine
View media item 704
pqThcMwqo6zAkwJ18