Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Peeps other EF falcon futura wagon

P plater

the immortal misguided one
Reaction score
Members Ride
1994 Ford Falcon Futura wagon/ 1994 VR Exec wagon
After thinking about best way to deal with my other wagon I thought a donor vehicle is the best way to go, so scored myself another EF wagon, essentially the same as my blue one just an EFI and Polynesian Green, my idea was to drive it until it goes kablamo and put all the electrics, interior and exterior parts onto the blue wagon
the%20other%20EF%20falcon%20wagon

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
After thinking about best way to deal with my other wagon I thought a donor vehicle is the best way to go, so scored myself another EF wagon, essentially the same as my blue one just an EFI and Polynesian Green, my idea was to drive it until it goes kablamo and put all the electrics, interior and exterior parts onto the blue wagon
the%20other%20EF%20falcon%20wagon

'sif that'll ever happen. All youl'll end up with is yet another pos on the front yard you can't do anything with

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
Sell everything to SIMS and buy one car that works 100%!

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Honestly, the money you're spending on different cars, would be better served getting 1 decent one.....

For starters, Hanson Road Wingfield, near Cormack road, there's a clean looking VK Commodore for sale....$2,000...

In the same spot, there is another 3 cars there......Quite often, there are different cars in the same spot....(go past it twice a day)

If you need me to look, let me know price range and I'll see what comes up....

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 SV6 & Alfa Romeo 156 V6
Why why why why why why why , by my reckoning this is your 2nd or 3rd Falcon , have you learned nothing ?? , and as mentioned try a Ford Forum for advice you can use on them , or better yet, buy a decent car to start with , and go from there .

someguy360

Reaction score
Members Ride
Various
Here we go again.

another vote here for buying a decent car to start with. Decent doesn't always mean expensive, you just need to know where and what to look for.

P plater

the immortal misguided one
Reaction score
Members Ride
1994 Ford Falcon Futura wagon/ 1994 VR Exec wagon
No guy's spent decent money on this one, has no problems and is registered, insured and driving already so that I can just cruise and have fun, I am hoping to bring it to the Friday night meet down at kurralta and enjoying the driving time