Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Peeps other EF falcon futura wagon

P plater

the immortal misguided one
Reaction score
Members Ride
1994 Ford Falcon Futura wagon/ 1994 VR Exec wagon
not much has happened other than replacing all the hoses and changing fluids and filters as preventative maintenance and have clocked about 550 kays on her on almost a full tank so am pretty happy

kiwicon

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS V8 Manual
blue this time...

that's about all the difference I can tell between this one and the other one...

P plater

Reaction score
Members Ride
blue this time...

that's about all the difference I can tell between this one and the other one...

exactly both are EFs thats what i noticed too just that this one changes from sea blue to sea green depending on the light angle, but have decided to sell the one with more problems and put it on this one to buy some speakers or something like that

P plater

Reaction score
Members Ride
Here's a crappy phone photo of my falcon out some where nice (that laser in the background has been there for a least a week, surprisingly no one's tried to torch it
DSC_0013_zpshidhdsi5.jpg.html

P plater

Reaction score
Members Ride
Not much to report, I want to take some photos at the beach or something like that and have already put 1,500 kilometres in just over two weeks with almost no grief :beer chug:

P plater

Reaction score
Members Ride
Not much to report, I want to take some photos at the beach or something like that and have already put 1,500 kilometres in just over two weeks with almost no grief :beer chug:

I will take a rain check on that one, I have a bad feeling that the oil pump is not long of this earth, I am losing oil pressure when hot yet doesn't make any bottom end noise or top end ticking, any ideas on what to do? I was thinking of selling it on and buying a commodore

P plater

Reaction score
Members Ride
Went hunting for the cause of my oil light turning on, it is not mechanical but electrical, looks like someone has been feeding my cars gremlins water And other than the brake booster failing I haven't had major problems with the falcon as yet

P plater

Reaction score
Members Ride
Alright big update time, I got rid of the other falcon and spent it on getting a full coolant carrying hoses replaced, replaced the brake booster with a XR6 one, and an XR6 cluster, all new fluids and filters, I have been driving heaps, one evening meant only to get a fuel and go back home, nek minnit ended up out at Kersbrook :embarrass: but I did a photo shoot on the falcon, hope you enjoy them, all criticism is welcome http://s1040.photobucket.com/user/nickjenkins43/library/Christina%20the%20falcon

Last edited:

P plater

Reaction score
Members Ride
Nother update on the falcon, I had the b###h decided to try to set itself on fire, so decided to upgrade the dash loom to a fairlane one so also has the bem of the donor car and also added climate control system to it, but I made a decision on whether to keep it or sell it on, I now have a buyer for it, I have also saved 1500 and plus the 900 from the wagon, so I have been looking at the NF or NL fairlane series,

kiwicon

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS V8 Manual
and you put the fire out?? that was probably your first mistake.. :beer chug: