Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Perfomance enhancers on budget?

Paiste402

My workin on the car face
Reaction score
Members Ride
1992 EB Fairmont Ghia
you forgot something ( if tight cornering is needed i take no responsibility for rope burn optional gloves will be offered for just a little more ( cheep garden gloves from bunnings) but if you wish not to take the offer then in no way expect us not to laugh at you wanting a return)
:yeah::yeah:

Mate remember im not allowed to go back to bunnings, the moment i get near the garden center again the cops are called immediately.

And wanting to return this bad boy?! mate you will be the maddest thing on the street and rope burn is part of the excitment. People look at ur hands and go "NO WAY you have one of those badass Hot Rod woolworths cars? DAIIIIM". All u gotta do is walk into a night club and show your hands. Girls will gravitate to you.

And you gotta take this offer soon, my bro will wake up any minute and go to work.

rob drag racer

vn vp drag nut
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
vp 3.8 with gas new project vn s1 guted strip only
lol not for me i race vn/vps 1/8th for real i have a dedicated car for racing only so yeh ill stick to it when i get board with that we can hook up for a build you bring the cart ill go to bunnings lol :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Paiste402

My workin on the car face
Reaction score
Members Ride
1992 EB Fairmont Ghia
lol not for me i race vn/vps 1/8th for real i have a dedicated car for racing only so yeh ill stick to it when i get board with that we can hook up for a build you bring the cart ill go to bunnings lol :thumbsup::thumbsup:

mate sounds like a good plan, ill steal the engine and u do the dirty bunnings work. If you bring up the name Wade Nixon around there they might be after you too so watch out!