Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Performance and sound tips Please

Awesomewickedsick

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 VE omega
Hi all I have a 2009 VE and want to majorly boost the performance and the sound to be a **** hot ride any advice for best way to go about that please

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition
Twin turbos and quad superchargers and a 23 inch exhaust would be a perfect start.

But....seriously.

We need to have a budget if we're going to give anything resembling a sensible answer.

Awesomewickedsick

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 VE omega
Well that would be good but I’m that financial right off the bat I was thinking of starting with a exhaust system upgrade and building up bit slower then jumping into that kind of a setup although in end game style that would be pretty sweet maybe further down the track at present my budgets only couple grand

tml678

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 HSV30 Senator, 2002 Corolla..
then jumping into that kind of a setup although in end game style that would be pretty sweet maybe further down the track

So you're actually considering twin turbos, quad superchargers and a 23 inch exhaust...?

Can't wait for this build thread...

vr304

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 ssv manual
You’ll find it tough getting an aftermarket exhaust that doesn’t sound like crap on a v6, having said that it can be done usually your 1st stage for upgrades would be aftermarket extractors, hi flow cat converters, exhaust, air intake and dyno tune

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Have a chat with MACE (site sponsor), they have a good range of V6 performance parts.

gohrdrgomad

Reaction score
Members Ride
VxCaly57
Hi all I have a 2009 VE and want to majorly boost the performance and the sound to be a **** hot ride any advice for best way to go about that please
A full pacemaker system and a k&n filter will start u on your way. Step 2 98 oct. Step 3 cam and ported heads to suit. etc