Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Performance memcal

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
What sort of difference does the tune produce
Apparently 8-12kw on a 304. I think to get 12kw you'd need to couple it with decent extractors, exhaust and CAI. On it's own on my V6 it was barely noticeable, even with Pacies. After fitting the Mace CAI I noticed a decent improvement.

The one

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vp ss
I have extractors and exhaust was thinking of buying the mace cai might look at buying both of them

MikeC

Reaction score
Members Ride
VQ Statesman
Is Greenfoam still selling these? He was the top 5 litre memcal man when I looked at these 10 years or so ago. Haven't heard of him for a while.

gtrboyy

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt ss & lc gtr
I'm using mail order memcal from Ace Performance Tuning for small cam reco'd 304 with bunch of mods...runs well,yet to data log it or anything as still few more mods & things to add.Complete vs driveline converted into vp ute.

He has ton of them with decent results...contact via FB

As for power every car/mods/engine is different as long as it runs decent & not pig rich or pinging you can't expect it to be 100%.There will always be different results for one reason or another.

MikeC

Reaction score
Members Ride
VQ Statesman
Checked it out with MACE, ordered an MEM801 memcal for my VQ. I'll see how it goes.

The one

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vp ss
Yeah let me know how it goes would be interested also there's someone doing vn vp v6 v8 tunes for 110 out right or 70 exchange anyone anything about them

The one

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vp ss
I forgot to add that there on gumtree under performance memcal

MikeC

Reaction score
Members Ride
VQ Statesman
Yeah let me know how it goes would be interested also there's someone doing vn vp v6 v8 tunes for 110 out right or 70 exchange anyone anything about them
Too risky for me without any reviews, as was the Stage 4 memcal currently on Gumtree. A bad memcal can wreck your engine.