Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Performance Shift Module VS stage 2 shift kit

Rusty

٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt with VU/VZ bits
You're looking at it fine, but we're talking about the v8 ute here, not the v6 ute

so 1443 kg..

Knew i was missing something! Gotta stop replying after midnight!

Cheers for clearing that up mate

Rusty

٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt with VU/VZ bits
A ute is heavier.

Exec. Sedan Exec. Wagon Ute Ute S V6 Ute S V8

Gross vehicle mass (kg): 2051 2122 2192
Kerb mass (est., kg): 1362 1398 1354 1356 1443

I am still not completely convinced the vr v8 ute is heavier than the vr SS sedan (not trying to start argument, just interested). The above figures are only for the 6cylinder sedan, not the SS V8.

Cannot seem to find the GVM or kerb weight for the vr SS at the moment but i will keep looking.

justbad4you

IF YOR NOT A HOLDEN
Reaction score
Members Ride
97 VT BERLINA/ 98 VS SIII MALOO (RED) LX SLR5000
I am still not completely convinced the vr v8 ute is heavier than the vr SS sedan (not trying to start argument, just interested). The above figures are only for the 6cylinder sedan, not the SS V8.

Cannot seem to find the GVM or kerb weight for the vr SS at the moment but i will keep looking.

not sure what or how it all works.....maloo vs111 abs,lsd live axle,elec windows,hevier loooking fron bar? hsv towbar and all the other extras as ss spac have( a stock as rock ? will be way less with out all the options ive stated,,i wonder on what thay base the weight?