Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

personal plates

Viper01

H8TRED
Reaction score
Members Ride
vp executive 3.8L
waz up guys
i want to get personalised plates and i have no ideas can u help me out. i need every little idea possible thanks.

S

Sorak

Check out http://www.rta.nsw.gov.au/registration/numberplates/pricelist.html

Aren't you scared by the annual fees for personalised plates (I refuse to pay for this on top of my rego)? Besides, all the cool stuff is already taken (like VN2NV)... The RTA also has a section where you can enter your prefered plate and see if it's available or not...

I'm fresh out of ideas but there are several websites with heaps of custom plates for ideas, try google...

Cheers,
Paul.

ENV5

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Exec, VC SL/E V8, 2x Lada Nivas
VEPEE-1 lol

T

The_SL/E_Edition

If ur in melbourne and u see the plates DEDSEXY they should be on a white vr-vs cant remember now, guy gave me 10k for em before i moved to qld, now i have the plates reading XTC and EXTACY :p ....... n no im not selling!

S

schmidty

The_SL/E_Edition said:
If ur in melbourne and u see the plates DEDSEXY they should be on a white vr-vs cant remember now, guy gave me 10k for em before i moved to qld, now i have the plates reading XTC and EXTACY :p ....... n no im not selling!

I'm tipping your plates are dedsxy? dedsexy is 7 letters, and can only have 6 in vic if i'm not mistaken?

Got a mate who just bought lowepn for his vy ss ute, and vic roads then turned around and knocked it back because it says wepn! They are having a tough new stance on what they allow on plates now. Anything that promotes speed, dangerous driving, is racist, or derogatory wont be issued. If anyone currently has a plate that promotes speed or dangerous driving they can be revoked at vic roads discretion if they have a certain number of driving related complaints against them

gopher

Reaction score
Members Ride
Car
if we helped you then they wouldn't be "personalised plates" would they?