Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

perth respray Vt Commodore

1dvsbstd

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 SERIES II 2016
Was considering doing a touch up on the bonnet but heard bad things about it whilst reading the fourm

Just wondering guys.. and yes this is a stupid question.. but were is the best place to get my car resprayed.. I can deal with it now.. going to look at getting the bonnet resprayed for now ... But ive been quoted 4500 For the whole car.. Is that a reasonable price?

Cheers guys..

Mirkz

Reaction score
Members Ride
GSXR1000
Sounds about right.
For another car I had (similar size to the commodore) I was quoted around that a few years ago.
Dunno what the current market's like but if it's still similar to what it was, sounds alright.

IF you find someone good let me know, I've got a front bar that needs to be prepped properly and resprayed.

Sam0213

Reaction score
Members Ride
Berlina Series 2
yeah i got quoted somthing like 4k for my vt lol

Faynt11

Feeder of Trolls
Reaction score
Members Ride
07' VE SV6 Ute
that's about bang on the money, but make sure you take it somewhere decent. just try and have a look around the workshop, if its filthy then you wont be getting a great job. and for that money you want quality paint. i.e glasurit, ppg, spies hecker, standox or dupont. they all have lifetime warranty. i'll go a plug and say try and get it in glasurit, it's what i use at work and i stand by it. fantastic product

Aussiecv8

Reaction score
Members Ride
CV8 Monaro & VE SV6
What colour is the bumper you need painting Mirkz? Can't promise, but I might know someone who can help. PM me if ya want.

1dvsbstd

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 SERIES II 2016
i need the whole car resprayed on the outside when i get the new kit.. as eventually as im not to concerned about the inside or engine bay just want it looking good haha:)

club255

Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 Hsv WM Grange
yeah that sounds about right, i got quoted $5k to get the clubby resprayed and some dings taken out:) just make sure you go to a reputable workshop so you get a decent job done.