Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Peter Brock & ebay

Julie

moderator- for now anyway
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VT Calais 355 + SC VY V6
Settle down guys! It seems this guys heart is in the right place. Heres a suggestion for solution for the fella selling it to prove hes legit. In your auction add something about payment to be made to: Peter Brock foundation (or whatever its called), The buyer must then provide donation details and receipt to seller before he sends it, this effectively mean the seller isn't making any money out of it at all and gives buyer peace of mind that their $$ are going to charity.

NO MORE INSULTS, ABUSE ETC. WARNINGS WILL BE GIVEN TO THOSE WHO BREAK RULES. NO ONE HAS ANY PROOF THIS GUY IS DODGY, SO LETS ASSUME THE BEST OF OUR FELLOW JC MEMBERS!

TheForgotten

only human......
Reaction score
Website
www.holdenscene.com
Members Ride
VR EXEC
Julie's right, should change listing to pay directly to PB foundation... other than that -
tr3nt - all you seem to do lately is pick on other people. don't you have anything better to do than whinge and bitch about others? I remember not that long ago you were in a bad spot and I for one helped as best as I could (offering advice about your dead transmission and a resolution) but now you're earning such big money you've been nothing but a prick! shut up you whinging little turd.

PS. good luck with the sale. It seems like a great thing to do, but maybe your timings a little bad

fabz

I Can Do Science Me
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown V6 VT commodore 5 speed
Well look how everyone turns on everyone in JC over a ebay item. LOVE YA WORK ALL, NICE AND MATURE!!!

Trennaa

Reaction score
Members Ride
Qwerty
I do offer my apologies, now that i got 2 seconds to read the post properly, I do see that he is donating proceeds to the foundation.. My apologies

Lumps of cheese

welcome to the machine
Reaction score
Members Ride
83 vh sle, 4x4 hilux, 03 monaro, 07 nightrain
tr3nt said:
I do offer my apologies, now that i got 2 seconds to read the post properly, I do see that he is donating proceeds to the foundation.. My apologies
Good on you trent.:thumbsup:

beeks

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
XR6 5sp MKII + DR 600S
Please excuse my dribble the other night,I'd had a few.My apologies to OOVRO for the expletives and post assasination.The basis for my rant was the fact that more than 2000 people were trying to profit from the death's of Steve Erwin and Brockie on Saturday,by selling memorabilia through Ebay.Before Brockies accident on Friday,Ebay had 169 Brock related items for sale.Following his death,the number rose to more than 1100.I simply believed you were looking to capitalize on this misfortune.Again,my apologies and good luck with your sale if you are genuine.

00VRO

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Calais
To all those that think that I'm trying to profit from Peter Brock's death you are disrepecting Brock not me. I have stated that the profits are going to the PETER BROCK FOUNDATION. I have made calls to channels 7, 9 and 10 to get it some publicity to maximize the amount that the foundation will receive. I will have to wait and see if they want to do a story on it. Do you think for one minute that i would be stuipid enough to put a stunt and keep the money for myself. If i was to do that i would be disrepecting Brock myself. How about some of you show your support and bid on it instead of bagging on a good cause.

atrail308

RIP King of the Mountain
Reaction score
Members Ride
V8 VH SL/E 308
Well said... And, good luck mate. The higher the bid, the better for the foundation of a great man and a good cause.

Julie

moderator- for now anyway
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VT Calais 355 + SC VY V6
Whats happening with the auction mate? I went to check out its progress and it said its ended early due to an error?