Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Peter Brock & ebay

00VRO

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Calais
Last edited:

gopher

Reaction score
Members Ride
Car
why is postage $100?

seems a bit steep

good on you for donating the profits though

00VRO

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Calais
wasn't sure how much postage was so i over estimated. what ever is left from that will be going to the foundation aswell

Trennaa

Reaction score
Members Ride
Qwerty
00VRO said:
Just to let you all know i have put up for auction on ebay a signed picture of Peter Brock in his 97 VS commodore that he won one of his 9 Bathurst wins in. The item profits will be donated to the Peter Brock Foundation. Feel free to place a bid. Here is a linkhttp://cgi.ebay.com.au/Peter-Brock-Autographed-Memorabilia_W0QQitemZ320026369855QQihZ011QQcategoryZ59974QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

At least let his friggin body be cold/stiff or 6 foot under until you start trying to make money out of his arse.. thats just disrespectful!!

:wax: WTF IS THIS THING TRYING TO PROVE?!?!?!? (hoZy loves it.. so does his jim beam (4.5L bottle of jim beam)

WILD VR CLUBBY

lack of licence
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 vy s
thats a lil over the top trent if he is donating it then hes not realy making money out of it but if he aint then you can say that

80PPN

Reaction score
Members Ride
VSII Equipe [80PPN]
tr3nt said:
At least let his friggin body be cold/stiff or 6 foot under until you start trying to make money out of his arse.. thats just disrespectful!!

:wax: WTF IS THIS THING TRYING TO PROVE?!?!?!? (hoZy loves it.. so does his jim beam (4.5L bottle of jim beam)

Dude at least he is donating the money, unlike a lot of other heartless bastards trying to make a dollar...
Good luck with the sale mate, good to see someone doing the right thing :thumbsup:

digitok

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Exec
tr3nt said:

That's the most moronic post I've seen yet, he's donating the profits to the PETER BROCK FOUNDATION incase you can't read, you should find something better to waste your time slandering.

Cheers

Bax

Projecting
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing
I'd like to see a receipt if I was the winning bidder.

I think its a bit weird that people are selling stuff straight up, if anything you should be buying it now. Would be worth more sentimentally and $$$ wise in 10 years.

MYSS94

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SSVR | VU2 SS Ute
You can't seriously believe this guy will donate the money do you?
He's probably just sayin it so we wont flame him:devil: