Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Peter Brock Has Passed...

X

xu1au

i shred atear yesterady when i herd as i dont think i would of been the only 1. r.i.p brocky,

Garth

Your guess is as good as mine......
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
100 series Toyota Landcruiser V8 monster
when i was a young kid, i remember going to the gold coast, surfers paradise to be exact, in 1986, i had all my holden stuff on, i looked the part, that is where i first met peter brock
what more can i say, the ledgend, he signed my shirt, and had a good old chat to me that day, spoke to him for about 30 min's, i remember having a old go-kart, me and a mate would play race car drivers, i would be peter brock, and he would be allen jones. we would play that game for ages, even had the 05 painted on the back fo the seat.

then i went to bathurst a few years ago, met him again he signed a few pic's for me, my daughter was there, and she called him pweter bok. all he could do was laugh
saw him not to long ago at the hyperdome here in qld.

as a young kid, i grew up idolizing 2 people, christipher reid (aka super man) and peter brock. and im absolutly shattered that both of my hero's have gone. when i found out yesterday arvo, it was on a sms on my phone as i was away at the time (in stanthorpe and wasnt watching tv) i didnt belive it, i rang my mates all of them, refusing to belive my hero had gone. sure enough, it was true. im not afraid to admit it, but i actualy felt gut renched and i did cry cause i had lost someone in my life i idolized as a kid, and i thought was indistructable.
peter perfect will be missed dearly in this household. i will not be watching bathrust this year, dont think ill be able to. i will keep all my holden stuff which he signed, nothing will be sold.

rest in peice peter, enjoy doing burnouts in that big red xu1 in the sky

Garth

Your guess is as good as mine......
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
100 series Toyota Landcruiser V8 monster
tdoyle88 said:
Garth did he rember you from 1986? that would have been a moment aye.

nah, i was only 8 then, that was 20 yrs ago, but the memory is in my head, so the legent will live on for me

VS CALAIS

M6 VF SSV
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV 6spd Manual
R.I.P Peter Brock , The man , The legend... so sad :(

Julie

moderator- for now anyway
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VT Calais 355 + SC VY V6
Patrio7 said:
could we get a special boquet emoticon for use in our sigs?
I couldn't find a suitable bouquet smilie, feel free to use this lil fella though :rip:

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Brock :rip: a hero and legend to us all, even to us kiwis over here. I will be keeping my VH Brocky Modified Commodore forever in memory. the King of the Mountain he shall always be:bow:

R.I.P. Brock

sting ls2

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vz Clubsport ls2 A4
Have been shattered by the passing of BROCKY:rip:,still hard to believe he has passed but his spirit is still there at the mountain,when the great race starts again he will be there no doubt.
Grew up watching those o5 toranas' and commodores flying around the mountain,always being friendly.
THERE WILL BE ANOTHER PETER BROCK and no one will match his record.

dinodog

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR 5.0 SS
check out "u tube" on internet and put in there search eng Peter brock.