Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Peter Brock - Tree Cut Down

bbad13

bbad13
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Exec. Wagon
i think it is a good idea how meny ppl would be stopping there next year at the time of his death?

vr_owner

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr 3.8lt executive
thats bulls**t they should have left it there in honour of brock and maybe put somethign around it to protect it. but not much can be done now its gone :(

VL Berlina 5speed

Apprentice Panel Pusher
Reaction score
Members Ride
Project VL Show car, VS Exec, VY Ute, YZ250F
well it wont make any diffrance, ppl will still gather but would be nice to see the tree be put to use in a memorual site

bbad13

bbad13
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Exec. Wagon
the tree would have died as well and they should use it in a memorial and as it says " near the tree which is on a sharp bend with little visibility.
Other cars coming down the steep hill might not see them stopped on the road, or pulling in or out of the road verge, in time to prevent an accident."

sixshooter

Reaction score
Members Ride
2x VS
Well I'm glad the council has taken action in removing a road hazzard which resulted in a tragic death ! However, the council shifting everything that was left at the site in rememberance to another location is a bit hard to swallow.

sixshooter

Reaction score
Members Ride
2x VS
well it wont make any diffrance, ppl will still gather but would be nice to see the tree be put to use in a memorual site

I'd rather see it burn ! Who in there right mind would want to see the object that ended Brocks life as a memorial ?

I'd rather see a statue of Brocky alongside one of his famous 05's !

Julie

moderator- for now anyway
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VT Calais 355 + SC VY V6
What did the tree ever do.... brocky crashed into it, it didn't crash into brock, should left it there. Wonder how long until we see pieces of "Tree that killed Brock" on ebay :rolleyes:

Patrio7

3Y3 K4N 5P33K 1337.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'96 S1 VS Exec
Personally i think good on them for removing a hazard and to help stop people parking in silly places only to have further accidents.

though something like a marking, plauqe or similar would be ok imho