Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Peter brocks big banger motor specs

Anson reid

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vk commodore sedan
It could of been yours for around 2.2 million..
That's a few 100 dollar bills I would bid around that if I had money just taking brocks old comy for a lap would be worth that I might have to message Perkins and find what the motor spec was , I was thinking since I have all the Parts just alote of time on my hands over the next year I'm going to put one together can not wait to it's finish when I have done permit pick daughter up from school and go for a drive look on her face would be priceless lol

figjam

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
FJ
It could of been yours for around 2.2 million..

Which '05' Big Banger ? The real one or the fake one ? One is original, the other is a replica.
As PB had authenticated both the Bathurst Museum '05', and the heavily restored ex Peter Champion '05' as being genuine, I await your Googlexpert opinion as to which is which.

Anson reid

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vk commodore sedan
HRT holden racing team back in 1984 would know what engine and mods they used would any of the team members be on here or does anyone know who I could talk to please , since I was 8 years old I always wanted to know about this motor

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
HRT didn't exist in 1984, you are referring to HDT. I would suggest either trying the AV8 forum or the Brock Commodores.com website.

Trevor loves holden.

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
Which '05' Big Banger ? The real one or the fake one ? One is original, the other is a replica.
As PB had authenticated both the Bathurst Museum '05', and the heavily restored ex Peter Champion '05' as being genuine, I await your Googlexpert opinion as to which is which.
upload_2020-2-14_12-51-37.jpeg

Anson reid

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vk commodore sedan
HRT didn't exist in 1984, you are referring to HDT. I would suggest either trying the AV8 forum or the Brock Commodores.com website.
I found what I was looking for on motor specs one more question the double Webbers the engine is running what did these Webbers look like