Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

phantom black ve with mettalic

Archers

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve Calais V 6ltr
hey guys im looking to get my calais v front a freshen up, i will be gettin my hsv vented bonnet in 4 weeks and would like to have it sprayed phantom black also my paint is mettalic, and at the same time i want to do my front bumper just has paint chips and the normal few scraps from being to low [only seen from laying down but i would still like it done. and finally there is a large 50 cent piece of bird poo that was on the boot [prevois owner] and the paint is all cracked in that spot,

so what sort of price would i be looking at for this? i will get it all done at the same time as i assume it will be cheap? [prep and mixing paint]

im in adelaide south australia and my area i live in is beverley 5009, im happy to travel 2hrs for the right price aswell as a great job

Archers

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve Calais V 6ltr
no painters in sa on here?

Archers

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve Calais V 6ltr
i rang a few panel beaters and 1000 so thats cool this thread seems to be a waste for sa people anyway

Chilly

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commy
i rang a few panel beaters and 1000 so thats cool this thread seems to be a waste for sa people anyway

There's never anything for us :(

nicklong1993

iluminated
Reaction score
Members Ride
vt berlina 3.8l
black is always an ass of a color chances are it wld have been less if it was not a black car haha i hate polishing up black drive from da shop and its dirtly already