Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

PHATVF - VF SSV Redline in Black on Black

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe
Excessive speeding and hooning
Hoon driving involves a vehicle travelling at very high speed, or in a manner that produces burnouts and doughnuts. Dangerous driving, careless driving, failure to have proper control of the vehicle and causing the vehicle to make excessive noise or smoke are also considered hoon-related offences if they are committed in circumstances involving the improper use of a motor vehicle. Under the Road Safety Act 1986 Victoria Police is authorised to impound or immobilise vehicles for 30 days when members reasonably believe that an individual has committed a hoon related offence. Repeat drink, drug, disqualified or unlicenced driving and passenger overloading are also subject to vehicle impoundment/immobilisation provisions.

Speed limits : VicRoads

try convincing a cop that your "quick burst" is "appreciation of another car", and therefore not breaking any laws. i dare say you'd be picking your car up from an impound lot in the future.

michaellevy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline
Updates on the BEAST

Ok. Progress shots. Heres the pictures of our Redline while it was getting worked on.

Pedders = Lowered and different Damper rate.
View attachment 168449View attachment 168461View attachment 168465
Standard engine without cover.
DSC05822.JPG
Motor being worked on.
View attachment 168452View attachment 168451View attachment 168450View attachment 168457View attachment 168456View attachment 168454View attachment 168459View attachment 168455
Supercharger Intercooler and Stage 2 Trans Cooler
View attachment 168458
Finished with exhaust and Power Figure and KM's
View attachment 168463View attachment 168464View attachment 168453DSC05890.JPGView attachment 168462

corhijasna

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz ss commodore / WM Caprice V
awesome Michael,simply awesome-love that 2nd last piccie,wish I had that-lol

but-the question is are you driving it-I know you are-lol

michaellevy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline
Hahaha

Yes its being driven. Very sparingly as I dont have much time at the moment with everything going on and Christmas around the corner.

But its such a joy to drive. The sound alone is Pure Bliss.

Have purchased a set of Brand New Headlights and are getting them fitted with Colour changing Halo Angel eyes(for use at meets or shows only) and Low Voltage twin 6000k HID.It will be the first VF fitted with these in Australia. Then its just the brake upgrade to the Ultimate Harrop package and a bit of interior replacement of the chrome and ugly factory carbon trim with decent 3D Black Carbon wrap.

Other than that, its done.

More pics to follow.

awesome Michael,simply awesome-love that 2nd last piccie,wish I had that-lol

but-the question is are you driving it-I know you are-lol

corhijasna

Reaction score
Members Ride
brakes will be awesome, wow with the lights is all I can say, must be running out of money now-lol:beer chug:

PIR4TE

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Black Pearl
Inspirational work, so tidy! Is that the same TB installed upside down?

michaellevy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline
Nah not quite yet. The money I saved from not buying a Black Edition Clubsport, I spend on individual mods and bits and pieces.

With everything I have put on it so far, its right on par with the Price of the Clubsport. And it looks so different and with WAY more power.

Still get a BIG smile creeping on my face, even when I just start the car in the garage.

brakes will be awesome, wow with the lights is all I can say, must be running out of money now-lol:beer chug:

corhijasna

Reaction score
Members Ride
cooooooool,bet you get a smile just thinking bout it-lol
I know I would-hehe