Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Phil's BF SR "GT" Build Thread - Lots of Pics!

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Nice tidy build, shame about the horrific wheels and tail lights :/

Does this Tangcla fellow ever change his photos? It seriously looks like same spots different car.

phil545

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Berlina S2
Hahaha thanks mate, each to their on the rims and i know lots of ppl that dont like altezza but they are LED so it really attracted me to it.

Dunno about Tangcla, these were done in the gong but he usually goes for an industrial look so usually a warehouse looks just like other warehouses however they are different spots

phil545

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Berlina S2
A little update today, went back to Wholesale Suspension for a free 1000km checkup after getting the rear end re-bushed a few weeks ago. During that time though I actually won a Whiteline facebook competition where I could select the product I needed and they would give it to me. Seeming as though I had already bought most of the products available for my car all that was left was some front heavy duty adjustable sway bar links. When I did the rear sway bar I replaced the links then with some new ones (not heavy duty etc) but was still rocking the originals on the front and they needed to be replaced.
As always I took lots of pics

Old Links
swaybarlinks.jpg

New Heavy Duty Links
swaybarlinks4.jpg

Drivers side link
swaybarlinks2.jpg

Passenger Side Link
swaybarlinks3.jpg