Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Phoaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
because the one time ive used it the idiot thought he was a hero, his knee said otherwise. I swear by these things at night, especially around bankstown where i had to use it.

sixshooter

Reaction score
Members Ride
2x VS
This is why you keep a tyre lever beside your driver seat :)

Just be sure you 1. Will use it. B get out of your car the instant you see them coming for you :)

Alloy Baseball bats are easier to wield and have a longer reach... if theres more than one that go you at the same time and all you got is a little tyre lever you're going to end up in hospital probably to have the tyre lever removed from your own skull.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
lol, if there is more than 1, i keep driving until a rendezvous :p

Matt_vp

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
vy lumina v6 A4
i have a big crow bar with hooked end.

Scooter79

Reaction score
Members Ride
VSII Calais supercharged
Hey Minux, you're a game bugger to do that in bankstown. You're lucky you don't get a gun pulled on you. Then again they'd all probably start texting to their mates and the Bass Hill boys turn up in numbers.... Whoops :whistling

Christina

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Almost genuine VT "S" + VZ "SS" Red Ute + Vk V8
happened to me a few times, my dad's car stalled once, 4 of these big ****s came out of nowhere smashing our car, they were trying to jack us.
2am, deserted area... great.... they kept smashing the car and trying to bust in, thankfully i locked all the doors..

second time, happened a few weeks ago when i was in my commy, this crazy old guy starts tailgating me after i lane changed like 50 metres infront of him, he kept screaming and coming on the inside of me "Get the **** behind me, f** you, eff this".. crazy old man followed me down this highway so i took off fast and him and his ford gave up..

friggen loonatics, i reckon roadrage should be an offence where people can loose their licence

ah, the world is full of sick bastards....
i keep my prolock near, 24/7

Last edited:

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Hey Minux, you're a game bugger to do that in bankstown. You're lucky you don't get a gun pulled on you. Then again they'd all probably start texting to their mates and the Bass Hill boys turn up in numbers.... Whoops :whistling

pfft Bass Hill boys.

I still remember the night around 20 of them bashed us, i was in hospital for 3 days, friend in for a week, other was lucky and was only overnight.

Quick recovery and equal terms visit later seen the same guys(who hung out at the same shopping complex night after night) running like women.

Fact is these idiots can't fight one on one, they must outnumber 3 to 1. You seen them fight? Its like watching an everyday woman fight. Funny stuff.

Anyways this has gone off topic.

padrickz88

Rick =]
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VN V6, nothing special
yeah dont worry mate, you get them people,
all i do is a long beep of the horn and thats it:D its what it was put there for true?:D
and one time a guy mouthed off (after he cut me off) so my mate was waving the clublock out the window and was like "you want to pull over and see what ive got in the boot f*ckhead?" guys face was like :| and were like YEAAAAAAAAAAH! and we all laughed because he went from a hero to nothing:D hate them people:D:D:D
BTW: my clublock is for locking my steering wheel and the thing in the boot? HAHAHAHA THERE'S NOTHING NOW! haha was my mates "secret weapon" haha:D:D

P.S dont worry about them people, there big until they get put on there ass:) or back:D

EDIT: MINUX! u should of showed him how it felt to be in hospital, i know thats what would of happened to him around my area:D

Dragz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ
i thought he would of blocked me in so i had my steering lock ready i would of smashed him ova da head if he started me then would of ran LOL....

I think the fag was drunk coz he didnt relise it was me when he drove towards me lol...what a loser.
uz should of seen hes face when he was coming outa dat monster truck LOL...CRAZY FU.K

Dragz.

AttaBoy

WTF?!?!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6
I use the steering wheel lock. Its red, its heavy and its very useful!!!! Its multi-purpose! One hit on the head, the head will crack like an egg shell!