Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Phoaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!

R0d

Reaction score
Members Ride
cammed vu maloo r8
I use the steering wheel lock. Its red, its heavy and its very useful!!!! Its multi-purpose! One hit on the head, the head will crack like an egg shell!

*cough* man slaughter *cough*

MikesVT

M&M =D
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing :'(
See... If your a fisherman, you'd keep a fishing knife in the car or something.
Keen sportsman, baseball bat i suppose (just make sure you got a ball with you too if your pulled up ;))

Nahh, in all seriousness... Theres heaps of those people on the road, worst comes to worst I yell and show them one or two of my fingers and keep on driving. If they follow you, take 'em on a wild goose chase... Or, If you're like me, Call up your friends, tell them where to meet, and whola!

sircruisealotVS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ LS1 Calais
pfff, you dont need weapons to intimidate someone.
i still remember this one time very vividly when i was in my mates vk wagon driving around town and this moron almost changed lanes ontop of us...we were right friggen next to him!
so my mate gets all pissed off and honks the horn as you do...then the bloke slams on his brakes and cuts in infront of us stopping two lanes of traffic.
the other bloke jumps out of his car and as he's coming around it my mate jumps out of the vk with me in tow.
my mate completely goes psycho (in a funny way - if you knew him you'd laugh because you'd know hes just being funny taking the piss out of the bloke)...and he starts ranting on - "c'mon motherf*****, lets go im not afraid to bleed!!!" etc... and he then proceeds to slam his head against the vk's bonnet, fully headbutting it! "lets go! ill knock myself out, i dont give a f**k...im f**cking crazy!!" ...still headbutting the vk and hitting himself in the chest (al-la king kong, lol).
anyway, this other bloke ends up gettin scared off, calls us a few names and whatnot then jumps back into his car and speeds off...it was classic funny stuff....my mate even wanted to chase him down to scare him more, but i talked him out of it - knowing my mate he'd try to run him off the road as a joke.

Scooter79

Reaction score
Members Ride
VSII Calais supercharged
See... If your a fisherman, you'd keep a fishing knife in the car or something.
Keen sportsman, baseball bat i suppose (just make sure you got a ball with you too if your pulled up ;))

I remember a year ago just after the Cronulla riot when the cops had the night time road block set up. Cronulla played Ryde/Eastwood baseball on a Saturday night at Eastwood. The Cronulla coach had a kit full of bats and balls and was even wearing the uniform. Cops pulled him over on the way home and searched the car and he still had to explain why he was carrying a load of bats. Kinda off topic I know but be wary about what you carry in your car.

MikesVT

M&M =D
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing :'(
I've been pulled over before after going fishing and had to explain why i had the knife and all that kinda stuff. I felt bad enough using it on the fish, as if I'd use it on a person :p but yeah... Just to make it clear, I'm not encorouging the use/possesion of weapons :p

Dragz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ
Theres really some crazy people in the world..hes just lucky i aint a asshole like him. or he would of had hes car set on fire....He wrecked my day..so i went looking for him. too bad i ddnt find the **** if i did no more four wheel drive for him. :ranting:

Dragz.

sircruisealotVS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ LS1 Calais
did it leave a dent?

nah, not really..the old vk was pretty tough, he used to beat the crap out off it all the time though...doing '70s cop show bonnet jumps/slides, jumping from off of the roof, everytime he saw a hot chick walking down the road he'd slow down and start slapping the outside of the door - funny bloke
he even used the vk to knock over a few trees around his house (small ones obviously) because they were "in the way".