Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Phoaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
In 27 years of driving it has never come to this with me but with you at least 10 times? interesting.

When you sit 5km/h under the limit you tend to get alot of 20-30 year old hero's who think they are top **** in front of their women.

I havent used my lever 10 times, i was more giving an example. :)

Tekka

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden VR Commodore
I just have my nunchuku in my bag in the boot along with my training gear, its a fair effort to get out unlock the boot unzip the bag and pick them up, but once you have em swinging, be pretty set

ProphetVX

Reaction score
Members Ride
A Pushie
When I used to live with this bloke, I had some visits from cops.

Visit 1: Have you seen this bloke, his place of residence is listed here? Yes, he lives here, but he's not here now officer.

Visit 2: He moved out the week before, I said I didn't know where he lived.

Visit 3: Cops were getting pissed, in the end I gave them his number.

Each time I told him the cops had been around and they wanted him to go down the station for questioning. Each time he said he'd go, in the end I got so fed up, I relented and told them how to get in contact with him.

In any case the bloke in question doesn't speak to me anymore.

However, what happened was he got cut off at an intersection by some lady in her 40's driving a brand new mercedes convertible kompressor. He chased her for over 20kms, trying to make her pull over (was on a highway)... Eventually he managed to pull her over. He took to her car with a club lock, making sure he didn't miss a panel.... Did over $25,000 of damage to the vehicle.

He had some serious anger issues. Great bloke when calm and collected, an absolute psychopath when he got angry though.

JD

Donating Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ccgm.au.tt
Members Ride
1.6L Turbo Holden Croooooooooooze
When I used to live with this bloke, I had some visits from cops.

Visit 1: Have you seen this bloke, his place of residence is listed here? Yes, he lives here, but he's not here now officer.

Visit 2: He moved out the week before, I said I didn't know where he lived.

Visit 3: Cops were getting pissed, in the end I gave them his number.

Each time I told him the cops had been around and they wanted him to go down the station for questioning. Each time he said he'd go, in the end I got so fed up, I relented and told them how to get in contact with him.

In any case the bloke in question doesn't speak to me anymore.

However, what happened was he got cut off at an intersection by some lady in her 40's driving a brand new mercedes convertible kompressor. He chased her for over 20kms, trying to make her pull over (was on a highway)... Eventually he managed to pull her over. He took to her car with a club lock, making sure he didn't miss a panel.... Did over $25,000 of damage to the vehicle.

He had some serious anger issues. Great bloke when calm and collected, an absolute psychopath when he got angry though.

i know a few guys like that if they are calm and sober they're good mates but if they start drinking or if you get them pissed off WATCH OUT!

dagar187

ls1nder
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ-SS
its funny ay how when ther in cars all of a sudden ppl think they can abuse or disrespect ya.they wuldnt do it if u wer walking on the street but they get in cars and they no if someone actually sticks up for themselves(like sum of uz!:) they drive off like biaaaatchs.it ps me off so much man.bankstown boys,woop woop.every time u go to the local maccas or something u get dozens of em standing around,and just cauz ur walikng past or there in ur field of view they stare like there asking why u lookin at me.im sori but some of these wanks think they own the friggin city.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cody82

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Berlina
Im sure all of us have neally come to blows with ******** drivers who also think they are mike tyson but remember one thing, they could pull a gun out and use it. I know its rare but I have heard of this happening more then once from mates of mates. You dont know who you are ****ing with and unless you are damn quick with a clublock or mag lite I wouldnt bother.

Aggro_VE

The Overseer
Reaction score
Members Ride
A lazy VE
I'd like to see the prick try it on me! When I had the ute perfect for my two Ridgey's to ride up back, best protective guard dog with the best nature, but upset me or them and your history!, now with the sedan I can't exactly throw them in the back, just one of my boys takes the whole dam back seat lol..funny I never had a problem with road rage with the ute.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
its funny ay how when ther in cars all of a sudden ppl think they can abuse or disrespect ya.they wuldnt do it if u wer walking on the street but they get in cars and they no if someone actually sticks up for themselves(like sum of uz!:) they drive off like biaaaatchs.it ps me off so much man.bankstown boys,woop woop.every time u go to the local maccas or something u get dozens of em standing around,and just cauz ur walikng past or there in ur field of view they stare like there asking why u lookin at me.im sori but some of these wanks think they own the friggin city.

Could you repost in english please?

Last edited by a moderator:

Scooter79

Reaction score
Members Ride
VSII Calais supercharged
I'd like to see the prick try it on me! When I had the ute perfect for my two Ridgey's to ride up back, best guard dog with the best nature, but upset me or them and your history!, now with the sedan I can't exactly throw them in the back, just one of my boys takes the whole dam back seat lol..funny I never had a problem with road rage with the ute.

Yeah great. Got nothing against guard dogs but you'll be the one getting charged and the dogs get put down for attacking someone. Thats smart thinking :bang: