Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

a

Derekthetree

Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen-F R8 SV Manual
There is a reason why people spend 2-3 thousand dollars changing out mylink and it's because its ****. Weird flex but hey, good to know I'm in your head.

And the Alpine was not aftermarket?
Would I like newer maps on mylink? Yes, but functionality has everything I need.

When people say outrageous things (like VF is a rebadged VE) it tend to stick in people's memories so it can be used for later referral.

I quite often ask my wife to do things on my phone, I don't use it while I'm driving.

VE's didn't have a glovebox?

Subju

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Clubsport Tourer
a

Last edited:

Derekthetree

Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen-F R8 SV Manual
It's still the same Zeta platform, its still the same engine, gearbox, brakes, suspension.

and... how many other car manufacturers carry over those from generation to generation. Lets spend 1B to throw it out wholesale 5 years later. :rolleyes:

I found this particularly amusing, thinking you are all noble standing up for the second hand value of VF Falcons and yet seem to think, I can't do the same for VE's?

You're the one obsessed with second hand value, mines not leaving the garage. I'm merely pointing out (in a hopefully humorous and relevant way) that elsewhere you called the VF a rebadge of the VE, when it patently isn't, markedly so based on that photo comparison.
VF had 60% of chassis components changed and 40kg taken out, new materials, new steering. More than a "rebadge"

Of course its all team Holden enthusiasts here, and feel free to love and praise your VE, even those ZB guys can do that. But to present alternative facts that inaccurate is leaving yourself open for some jibes.

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.

Subju

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Clubsport Tourer
a

Last edited:

Derekthetree

Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen-F R8 SV Manual
The cognitive dissonance here is fascinating.

Do you not understand sarcasm emojis?

Come on, you are clearly smarting from a comment from god knows how long ago that I barely even remember. You deserved that intellectual slap.
My money is on VE GTS Series 3 25th addition, that is some serious sex. Sure the VF performs better but realistically, the future will judge the VF as just a rebadge of the VE.

Come at me boys.
Four days ago, even says come at me boys...
What "intellectual slap"??!

Never go full trump, its embarrassing.

I was being diplomatic. I could have said lies, but people get upset at that word.

Subju

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Clubsport Tourer
a

Last edited:

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
I smell the strong stench of irony in this thread.