Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Photos Police Unmarked Magna... Beware... Photos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shounak

The Kicking Horse
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive S2 + XF Panel Van Project
They have to allow 2km for speedo differences..

Patrio7

3Y3 K4N 5P33K 1337.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'96 S1 VS Exec
maybe make speedos pesimestic, i.e. they read 60 and your doing 55 or similar,

i am against hidden cameras and unmarked cars, i can agree that if i speed then tuff luck my crime my punishment but i think i'd rather 20 police cars all marked than 15 marks and 5 unmarked.

to quote gta2 of all things; Cops, EVERYWHERE! but is there ever a cop when you need one? NO!

mostly irrelivent but i figure it applys in its own way.

Bec

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais-V 6L Wagon
Ok, I THINK this is still a thread about unmarked police cars.............

Notice the pretty blue neons in the back of the canopy

Attachments

• XR6T.jpg
    XR6T.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 3,387

Patrio7

3Y3 K4N 5P33K 1337.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'96 S1 VS Exec
sneaky, see in the us though they wanted to put a stop to people impersonating unmarked cops so the put a law down stateing that unmarked cars cannot pull over a driver for a minor issue [speeding missing a red light etc] best they can do over there is cal in a marked car and let them deal with it.

H

Hsv_008

OUR COPPERS DRIVE 2 VZ SS (one marked and the other is Impulse Blue,with no paint problems! :yeah: )and a Rodeo as the camera car and of corse the usual Divvie and We SUMTIMES see em in a Wrx or Pajero both marked... Have u's seen the Sik as HSV GTO Marked car in Google... they use that to pull over F-16s fighter jets :whistling

ucwepn

America just kicked in yo
Reaction score
Website
www.darkcold.com
Members Ride
WH statesman 5.7
Yeah I've seen that GTO on the streets in the city, In my local area they had a blitz to catch hoons (not me :whistling ) and I saw 2 unmarked police cars and all the cops were having a chat, They had.....wait for it.......Toyota camry's LOL I mean how many hoons could they chase in them things? but seriously I thought that was a sneaky tactic to drive these camry's around nice and slow and wait for someone to do something illegal. 5 points for originality

R

rattattack1313

Yea...they might cruise about in Camrys..but I bet there is chaser pretty near by...

luvmycommodore

Mum's Taxi *sigh*
Reaction score
Website
ucw.com.au
Members Ride
'02 VXII Acclaim Wagon
There's an unmarked black VZ SS on the NSW north coast at the moment. Got 4 speeders in 15 minutes outside my son's school a few weeks ago.

Shounak

The Kicking Horse
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive S2 + XF Panel Van Project
ucwepn said:
Yeah I've seen that GTO on the streets in the city, In my local area they had a blitz to catch hoons (not me :whistling ) and I saw 2 unmarked police cars and all the cops were having a chat, They had.....wait for it.......Toyota camry's LOL I mean how many hoons could they chase in them things? but seriously I thought that was a sneaky tactic to drive these camry's around nice and slow and wait for someone to do something illegal. 5 points for originality
There's a long 50km zone in my street. It goes down a hill. Most people go somewhere between 60 - 90 tearing through it. It should be a 60 zone, not a 50.

Cop cars are regulars there. Lots of black VZ's and I saw a Camry once. Had red plates and a copper inside.

They're pretty good though. I've passed them at 55km twice, braked immediately of course. Nothing happened..

Status
Not open for further replies.