Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Photoshop favour?

pedroc

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS UTE
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgHey guys, I'm wondering if someone would be able to photoshop a few things onto my ute so I can see how it looks before I go ahead with some minor mods!
Want to paint brake calipers, already did 1 red and am happy with it, but would like to see how they look in white. Also want to put some wheels on, think I'm set on some 19" GTS rims but any suggestions would be great. Last but not least I'm keen to paint up my engine bay, engine cover, boxes and anything really. If anyone could give me some suggestions/examples I'd be stoked! Thinking red and black maybe with a bit of blue??
Will attach a few pics and hopefully someone out there can help me out...
Thanks in advance!

ProbablyRaging

Drop Bass, Not Bombs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vroom Vroom Car
View attachment 161244View attachment 161245View attachment 161246View attachment 161247View attachment 161248Hey guys, I'm wondering if someone would be able to photoshop a few things onto my ute so I can see how it looks before I go ahead with some minor mods!
Want to paint brake calipers, already did 1 red and am happy with it, but would like to see how they look in white. Also want to put some wheels on, think I'm set on some 19" GTS rims but any suggestions would be great. Last but not least I'm keen to paint up my engine bay, engine cover, boxes and anything really. If anyone could give me some suggestions/examples I'd be stoked! Thinking red and black maybe with a bit of blue??
Will attach a few pics and hopefully someone out there can help me out...
Thanks in advance!

There you go man, was the best I could do.