Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

photoshop please :D

VRFURY

Just Nic
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series II Berlina International Sportswagon
ucwepn said:
well if the cops want to get you they will find a way. I've been done for alledged worn swaybar bushes. But the mechanic said they were fine and when I went to vic roads and had it over the pits they didn't say anything and passed it.

They can get you for stupid stuff like "the front seats moves when you rock them" of course they move lol I haven't found a vb-vl that they don't move in when rocked. Too many clicks on the handbrake. A single globe not functioning. My personal favourite LOL "No spare tyre or jack carried". Front wheels out of alignment.

and the list goes on, they think they're mechanice now. TMU are the worst.
i driving the boyfriends vn got defected for a list of **** last saturday and on the list was the front seat loose and hand break, took it for a road worthy and they were like wtf these coppers are fkd up...
It did also get done for being to low and exhaust to loud, bald rear tyres :whistling sub boxes and so on.

but when i get pulled over they go over the car and getnothing on mine, and i dont have a number plate light and all sorts of **** funny that

dan_man31

now projecting oh yeah :D
Reaction score
Members Ride
vf ss-v 6spd ute
minds changed ... has anyone seen the new ve colour on a vl hopein im one of the first to try it heres a ... ish good looking photoshop my mate did on someones car he found on google ..if its urs sorry for brutalising it with the colour haha anyway check it .. tell me what you think

Attachments

• white-commo-painted-copy1.jpg
    white-commo-painted-copy1.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 128