Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Photoshop Tutorial II - Changing Colours/Tones

NVMYVT

Reaction score
Members Ride
04 vz clubsport, 6L M6
have you thought of painting your car blue yet rich, lol, must admit it looked good

great to see you guys are helping others by taking the time to write these how to threads, just a shame i don't have photoshop

Ando227

Serious?
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vy Series II Ute
Hey man, good tut, with one quick look at only the screen shots I was able to see how you did it, Very fast and effective way to change the colour of my baby. Well done

RIP~FPV

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS SERIES II
hey mate, awesome tut, i followed your method except i used the magnetic polygon, but when i go to Hue/Saturation it wont change colour, any ideas?? cheers

Guzzoline addict

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr v6
It could be a lot of things but ,make sure your working on the right layer and also that you haven't selected anything else or selected it inverted.
To be quicker , in the Tutorial where it says use the erase tool , just press backspace.

RIP~FPV

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS SERIES II
cheers thanx mate, yeah i got it working, i think it was beacause i was deselecting the background layer before i outlined the copy