Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Pic Of My Car

ChRiDDa

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS-Z Sportwagon
Hey Gang!
Finally got around to taking a photo of my car!
For all of you who would like to see!

D

death-from-above

Looks nice, although personally i think the ride height needs to be lowered

87vlt

yeah would have been better of spending the money you spenton that and get an r33. would go hard, hold its re-sale better, handle better and just be a better al round car.

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
QUOTE (87vlt @ Feb 11 2004, 11:37 AM) yeah would have been better of spending the money you spenton that and get an r33. would go hard, hold its re-sale better, handle better and just be a better al round car.
Mate I tihnk your confussed. This is Justcommodores.com not JustRicers.com

87vlt

Do you even know what the term rice is or where it came from? think about what you just said to a VL owner ....

You do not own a rice car. Rice is what you add to your car, not the car itself. So what you just said makes no sense what so ever ....

87vlt

I was talking from a car enthusiasts point of view not from a fan of any make or model view. Does this forum reject people from making their opinions known? This is a forum after all and thats what their all about are they not?

Without opinion....you have nothing

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
Firstly how many skylines are NOT ricers tho???Secondly from all your posts I have read your suggestions are not helpfull as all you tell every 1 to do is get a skyline, or aftermarket **** when thats not what they asked for, the idea of this forum is to help ppl with what they ask not tell them there ideas are point-less and follow your suggestions.Thirdly you have proven how much off a foolish ricer wanna be you are my trying to go there

D

death-from-above

The last thing a bloke needs after buying a new car is to have some other bloke tell him he should have got another type of car. People do not just randomly choose to buy a $15,000 car, they think about their needs and wants, so therefore i find your post intrusive and offensive. Constructive criticism maybe but not down right stupid comments.

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
Here Here DFA