Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Pic Of My Car

Gobbles

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim Series II
hah the funny thing is no matter how much people complain and people whinge...the Commodore is a Family car.....not a performance vehicle...a Family car.....the Skyline is a performance/Sports car and i for one wouldnt own one if it was given to me full stop.....its still funny to see that many commodores still give some skylines a run for their money

also i class anything that comes out of japan as rice....a skyline is rice....a lancer is rice no matter how much whinging you can do you cant change that fact

Gobbles

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim Series II
QUOTE (87vlt @ Feb 11 2004, 12:14 PM) people on this forum live bya very narrow point of view .... so pretty much to be a welcome member you need to own a commodore and have no other automobile interests .... isn't that called discrimination?
sure you might owna commodore....but look at the name of the site...JustCommdores emphasise on the just and on the commodore parts of it.....the way i look at it if you didnt own a commodore or have the slightest interest in a commodore you would not be here just like i would not sign up to skylines australia or riceforums.com.au etc etc

also you have less chance of being welcomed if you start shooting your mouth off like you have and causing trouble

anyway back on topic....love the SS....needs to be lowered a bit

T

tonysoprano

You are allowed to have your opinions but there are certain circumstances where you should just keep them to yourself. When someone comes on here proudly showing off their new car, there is no need to tell them they should have bought something else. Ever heard of HUMOURING someone?

What did you expect to achieve by giving him a negative opinion? Its not like he's going to go out and sell his SS and buy a skyline coz you told him thats what he should have bought. When i see someone with something new that they are obviously proud of, the right thing to do is tell them you like it regardless of weather you do or don't.

87vlt

QUOTE (tonysoprano @ Feb 11 2004, 12:54 PM) You are allowed to have your opinions but there are certain circumstances where you should just keep them to yourself. When someone comes on here proudly showing off their new car, there is no need to tell them they should have bought something else.
so i can have an opinion as long as you agree with it ... thats really what your saying ...... anywonder SC & CT has more members .... sheesh.

Bax

Projecting
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing
My Australian car has a Japanese engine? Is it Rice?

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
QUOTE (87vlt @ Feb 11 2004, 12:59 PM) so i can have an opinion as long as you agree with it ... thats really what your saying ...... anywonder SC & CT has more members .... sheesh.
What the hell was the point of that snide remark??? And I like lots of other cars i'm just saying ppl come here for help, advice, etc about commodores.
Simple as that.

87vlt

so really cause my VL has a japan engine its rice too?
AirStrike - that remark was because people here seem to hate any other cars other than holdens. thats the impression i get from it ...

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
Dont hate other cars just dont really talk about em cause its a commodore site. Suggestions are fine but all of yours have been to buy some rice so far thats all.
Cheers

87vlt

do you not read the vl section? I own a vl so boviously thats where i'll have the most imput ....

87vlt

now i've read some other posts its not suprising your age AirStrike and death-from-above bet you've owned what 1 maybe 2 cars in your whole life? typical young person who thinks their top sh1t .... you guys are as bad as the boy racers in their excels ... bet you guys hate them too hey ....