Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

picked up an abused vc sle 308

mr j-man

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SL/E 355
you should start a resto/build thread in the "show off your ride" section

chanoo

Reaction score
Members Ride
81 vc in dynasty gold, 80 vc sle 336 pack
Yes good stuff, I didn't know where I should do a thread like that. Thanks j man

kimaz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH Commodore SLE
How much did you pick it up for if you dont mind me asking? Ive been looking for a vc sle for ages, trying to find with either the two tone you have, i also love the original brown over cream sle.. Theres an old grampa who has one around the corner from me, i think im gonna beg him to sell it to me lol

kimaz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH Commodore SLE

I never see these anymore!

chanoo

Reaction score
Members Ride
How much did you pick it up for if you dont mind me asking? Ive been looking for a vc sle for ages, trying to find with either the two tone you have, i also love the original brown over cream sle.. Theres an old grampa who has one around the corner from me, i think im gonna beg him to sell it to me lol

He wanted $4000 for it but ended getting it for $2000. All I can say is be patient there will be one come up sooner or later. Seen a few people rush in and buy the first one they see and the fact that's its full of rust doesn't deter them. Hunt around and you'll score a good one at a good price
Good luck with he hunt

HAZZA-VN

Reaction score
Members Ride
BLACK VY SS :)

I almost brought one as my second hard 5 years ago identical but he wanted $5000 for it and i got a Nice VN for that and ruined it by modifying it lol. Wish i got the VC now.

HAZZA-VN

Reaction score
Members Ride
BLACK VY SS :)
Everything on the dash thats been painted black are bits that can be removed pretty easily aren't they? not like your gonna have to be in the car to clean then and re do them,

kimaz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH Commodore SLE
Does the car start?

chanoo

Reaction score
Members Ride
Does the car start?

yep car starts everything works lights, indicators etc, just need to sort the appearance of the interior out and the dash.

yes spewing the bottom section of the dash has been painted black, might see if I can match the colour and give it a spray.

cheers chanoo

SL/ENUT

The SL/E Fanatic!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VB SL/E 5L

Not many of these Sandlewood Beige metallic over Torquay Sand VC SL/Es made. The most common are Tuxedo black over Aztec Silver, the Dark Carmine over Firethorn red factory shadow tone VC SL/E