Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Picking up seats

Trayner

Fresh prince of Pakky, Gangsta
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gangsta Hundy
So im thinking of buying some 2nd hand calais seats

If I took out the rear seats and passenger seat would i be able to fit , The second hand drivers, passenger and rear seat in the car to take them home?

And i cant take a trailer as im on Red P's :bang:

Pub247

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ford Fairmont
just take out rear seat put the rearin and the others will fit. I put a whole interior in my vh without removing seats

Morton

For external use only
Reaction score
Members Ride
Fairstar the Funship
yup, that's the way ^_^ Take out the rear seats before you get there, fit on arrival.

You CAN fit all four into the one car. If you clear out the boot, both front seats can JUST squeeze in there. Then the back seats can go on the back seats. :p

Trayner

Fresh prince of Pakky, Gangsta
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gangsta Hundy
I think im going to play a few rounds of tetris before i pick them up to get my space management up :D. But thanks for the info :thumbsup:

vsl67

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS l67 statesman
I done this before in a vp , wind each seat flat then stack the opossite to each other in the back with your seat out ,the back seat base squeazes in the boot once the spare is out but its tigth, and then you put the upper part of the back in the as well

Im pretty sure I still found room for my spare somewhere too

GMHVF6

Naturally stroked
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SV6 Storm
hope you havnt got any subs in the boot :p. Id agree with whats been said, leave your rear seat at home and fit the new one when you get there. and id guess 1 seat would fit on the back and 1 in the boot

ephect

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6
as most of the above have said..

remove ur rear seats before pick up leave your original seats in, oh and take some cardboard!! u'll be amazed at how much road noise u cop without the seats in the car. fit the rears on arival, then for the fronts ur picking up. wind them so they are flat, and place 1 of the seats front facing down on the rear seat. then place cardboard ontop of the rails and back part, and the second seat with the front facing up with the rails of each seat resting against the back part. wind ur passenger seat back as a stopper. job done

speaking from experience :)

Ado

Are we there yet?
Reaction score
Members Ride
vsII statesman L67
No need to remove a thing just wind the seats flat as they will go and shove em in the back.I got front and rear seats and door trims into a VP.Just need some clever thinking.

LTHL-VP

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vp exec
yeh man will fit i put vp calais interior in vs wen i picked it up n didnt take the rear seat out jsut moved the passenger seat forward and put em in, it was like a puzzle lol