Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

pickle's omega

Pickle'

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega
picture5.jpg

picture4.jpg

picture3.jpg

picture1.jpg

picture6.jpg

Last edited:

big wall

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve commodore
hey mate i got the same car as that but with out the rear wing. i think they look way better with out the wing but thats just me. im getting quads put on mine next week hopefully thought u may be interested to no that i got quoted for quads is around $425 with tips and all... im hoping to get rims within the next month or so.

Pickle'

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega
hey mate.. haha yeah i dont really like the wing was thinking of taking it off.. but the missus wont let me lol she has paid half the car so i really cant complain and it will be hers when she gets her licence anyway so im not all to fussed about it ATM.. where did you get quoted from is that fitted? is it second hand or new?

Pickle'

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega
lol haha nah she will notice my bbrother changed the tail lights on his xr6 on the weekend and she noticed when we went around his place the other night.. first time she'd seen the car since... and its not even her car lol.. i dont really like the lip ones much.. but it would be better then the woeful thing i have at the moment haha.. also they only have 2 bolts to secure rather then the 4 of the big spoiler dont they? therefor i would have 2 ugly holes lol

Thesickness86

Thesickness86
Reaction score
Members Ride
08 Ve ute
Very clean. I like it.

TinSnips

Polish all the things...
Reaction score
Website
www.drivencolour.com.au
Members Ride
VF SSV Ute
lol haha nah she will notice my bbrother changed the tail lights on his xr6 on the weekend and she noticed when we went around his place the other night.. first time she'd seen the car since... and its not even her car lol.. i dont really like the lip ones much.. but it would be better then the woeful thing i have at the moment haha.. also they only have 2 bolts to secure rather then the 4 of the big spoiler dont they? therefor i would have 2 ugly holes lol

There is one style (thinking senator - but check it) that uses 4 bolts and covers the holes perfectly. Food for thought

Pickle'

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega
yeah i think you might be right with the senator.. ill see how i go but id really much rather piss it off completely.. i was thinking to just take the wing off and see if she noticees it missing... like you said lol..