Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

pics of 4 into 1 on brock

scaredyet

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden VZ Lumina Wagon
Ken smoking the wacky tobacky again

Reaction score
Members Ride
5.7 wh statesman
originally the aim was 460 then after rereading the final outcome it was 477
sometimes I push the keys - it doesn't come up, are you a English school teacher ?

Reaction score
Members Ride
5.7 wh statesman
IMG_1826.JPG

Reaction score
Members Ride
5.7 wh statesman
my computer brings up a different page than the one shown above , i used upload a file . pipes - no rattles or touching ,made from mandrel bends

Reaction score
Members Ride
5.7 wh statesman
it runs 1 3/4 to 3" twins from extractors into gutted cats - another power increase , into 3"y to
tail , all mandrel bends put together in my workshop - boilermaker
it rumbled and got the police out of the station to come and see what the noise was coming from but I had already gone into the rsl
remember I was looking for a v8 harness, I want to build a look alike - this car is a pleasure to drive in every aspect

Last edited:

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
@ken statesracing Might be best if you put everything in 1 post, with some sort of seperation between what you are writing....This makes life very easy for everyone, therefore making it easier to get a response from people and you getting an answer you need.

BTW, not having a dig at you, just trying to make your life easier.

Reaction score
Members Ride
5.7 wh statesman
I tried to put comments after car pics but no room - I don't know why it put up 2 pics
I have edited some comments/posts on this site , I have 4500 threads and posts on another site as well as hot rod and other motorcycle sites , I don't know why this site is different

by the way I've built about 70 motors , mostly 308's stroked with ford y block crank,350 steel cranks , holden crank offset with small journal chev rods 327 pistons , 245 valiant rods 350 pistons , I've done so much research and development on the red heads porting i was getting better flow figures than the top head porters in the country . why stay with the red head, back then -the intakes were $150-$180 and extractors plentyfull second hand , the ports on the vp were too big for 308 ci , anyone want tips on porting the red head just let me know -Jeremy wanted to stay with the b castings

Last edited:

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
So you are saying that 4-1's on a VL are possible? We all knew that. You can't buy them off the shelf as there is not enough demand for them, but custom, yes. Been done hundreds of times. I've made a few, I've also done a couple of LS swap 4-1's on gen 1's as well. Nothing new here. Although MONST4R will tell you that tri Y's are much better.