Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Pics of my new Ninky Nonk!

ascottaudio

AscottAudio
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais V8
Just got a Ve omega last week :w00t:(as per my post)..came with the SS style exhaust and has been lowered:D..will getting a nice set of wheels and widow tint to set it off and perhaps some SSV taillights...will be getting Vic rego next week ...I'll be glad to see the yellow NSW plates gone..(I am putting on my personailsed plates GTRI..I had a couple of people say it would be naff with these plates...but then I reminded them that Holden had a GTR (torana) long before Nissan did..so I rekon its ok)...

Cheers

Scott.

Attachments

• VE03.jpg
    VE03.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 1,050
  • VE05.jpg
    VE05.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 571
  • VE07.jpg
    VE07.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 768
  • VE10.jpg
    VE10.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 578

ScoHar

Jizz in my pants
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Senator
Very nice indeed, will look good with some wheels and tint.

By the way don't wanna sound like a sad guy but GTR has been on nissan for a very long time im not exactly sure but....

Attachments

• PGC10 front.gif
    PGC10 front.gif
    72.4 KB · Views: 311

ascottaudio

AscottAudio
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais V8
yeh

I would hazard a guess that the GTR monica goes back a long way...I know both Nissan and Holden used it in the 70's..but I am sure it goes back way futher ..I am sure someone will have more info on this..anyway I think the the GTRI plates will be a lot less naff than many others that I have seen..and they are black/white..those black and yellow plates would only ever look ok on a yellow car IMO.

bigfut

Ve Driver
Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve Omega
Very good, only thing I would recommend to change is put an ss rear garnish on it, looks like they have just cut the omega garnish to suit? SS one will look alot better.

Aggro_VE

The Overseer
Reaction score
Members Ride
A lazy VE
The SS garnish is some fiddling around to get it to sit flush and fit perfectly, I don't mind what has been done to that, alot cheaper and still looks good. Again a bloody nice find and buy (unseen) well done champ ;)

Mike08

No Back seat drivers
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS Ute
Looks nice mate, will look even better with some wheels and tint.

Looking forward to seeing more pics as it is upgraded.

De badged as well.

Cheers from Mike.

ascottaudio

AscottAudio
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais V8
repy

I didnt even pick up on the fact it wasnt the real SS garnish untill it was pointed out..it certainly looks like a good job though..cant see any messy joins or the like..will have a proper look when its up on the hoist.

I picked up the Ninki Nonk tag from my step daughters little one (so I'm a step grandad...shiver...shuder..)..sounds so much better than "car'..I took a liking to the phrase and now use it all the time..just my sense of humor finds it amusing..