Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Pics Of Wheels

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
Here is a few before and after pics of my new wheels. Im not sure how to post multiple pics at once, so ill just add a few replies with the other pics.
Interesting story to go along with the wheels!
Wednesday i went to bob jane and applied for finance for the wheels through AGC. i was denied for some reason, so i worked out a payment plan (took it out of my tax money and will pay it off over the next year). I told them to order the wheels for me. I was too late to get overnight delivery, so i was told they should be in early friday. No worries!
Thursday, i called them up to confirm they would be in. I was told yes and i booked the car in to get the wheels put on at 4pm friday. I told them to not worry about calling me when the wheels came in, only call me if there was going to be a problem.
Friday i finished worked early and decided to go in to bob jane to see if my wheels were in. the guy said 'ohh, the wheels have came in, but we are waiting on the rubber.' i asked when it would be in and his reply was 'saturday, maybe even monday'. '****, thats not good' i said. 'ohh, hang on, you ordered the wheels on wednesday... ill just ask the boss'. so he went and asked his boss who came out to me and said 'the tyres are here, just not the wheels'. he called the warehouse and was told that the wheels had been and gone and told me that it could just be the courier driver that was running late. i said for them to call me as soon as the wheels came in cos i would be there in 15 mins.
anyway, by 3pm i was getting pissed off and called them and asked if they were in yet and the reply was 'yeap, they are fitted with rubber and ready to go'. gee, thanks for CALLING ME! i wasnt too happy but i was excited about getting them, so i raced down there. when i got there the manager said to me 'did you hear what happened with your wheels? the courier drive took them to the wrong place, he took the to jax up the road.' dick heads.
but i have them now and i am very happy!

first pic of of my ute before window tint, personal plates and new wheels.

D

dumpd6

looks good mate!! just need to dump it. an do you use ur roll bar. id take it out it there isnt a purpose of it being there

jafo

lurker since 2003
Reaction score
Members Ride
1999 wh statesman
wheels look really good