Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Pics Of Your Car

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vpstroker

this is mine
vp.jpg

stroker.bmp

deathsminion

Chrgd,Coold,Twinthrot'in
Reaction score
Members Ride
GT42R forced JZA80 Supra and VT Wagon
Whoa, that's crazy. I suppose I should put up my new one:

DSC00005noreg.jpg

DSC00004noreg.jpg

DSC00007noreg.jpg

DSC00006noreg.jpg

DSC00008.jpg

DSC00003.jpg

C

Camotec

Thats either one hell of a load of shopping or you've done silly things to your rear suspension.

S

subdued

New to Forums with New Car

Hey Guys,

always been a Ford Man, but traded my XR8 about a year ago in on a BMW, been pimpin that around, but alas cashflow etc time to stop renting and buy a house yadda yadda. I just went out and brought this, decided to give holden a go! Hope i dont regret it! :D

Nov 01, VX Series 2 Lumina, only 49,600km's. Smick as Smick condition can be.

2821065.jpg

2821066.jpg

2821067.jpg

fourstar82

Head Chef Honcho
Reaction score
Website
s31.photobucket.com
Members Ride
VYII 25th Anniversary, 2007 VE Calais
Welcome to the fold subdued, great looking car! As a matter of interest, what are your impressions of the Commodore compared to the Falcon like in terms of drivability (spelling? :confused: ).

D

death-from-above

Here's my car, although soon to have fog lights and a few other bits and pieces added (brakes, leather interior, etc.)

AirShow063.jpg

AirShow061.jpg

S

subdued

fourstar82 said:
Welcome to the fold subdued, great looking car! As a matter of interest, what are your impressions of the Commodore compared to the Falcon like in terms of drivability (spelling? :confused: ).

Well i was actually comparing against new BA fords, so BA had a little more power and a bit more feel in thier drive. Where as the VX feels like thiers more car there but less road feel? if that makes ANY SENSE at ALL?

I went the holden because i made myself a limit of 20k, half what i sold my BMW for, and worked out to minimal easy repayment. So the VX series 2 lumina with all the electrics is alot more comfy than a stock standard BA falcon. Where as the same age'd ford with the creature conforts would be an AU.. and everyone even ford people know AU are ****.

This Lumina is is smick condition and easily compare it to any new car, old bloke before me traded it in on a Jaquar, i even got a mobile phone and car kit with it!
grab a 3rd party extended new car warranty as well, and with the Holden By Design ID kit all round really looks like a smooth automobile ;)

even room for the baby seat my gf tells me im going to need as soon as i put a ring on her finger.... :unsure: ALL HER IDEA's not mine :confused:

but ask me in a month and i'll tell you if im a converted ford fan or not ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.